Votes: 248 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
CH has clearly lost the dressing room. There is no confidence whatsoever in the team, they can’t string two passes together. It’s his job to give them confidence and he has clearly failed.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
CH has clearly lost the dressing room. There is no confidence whatsoever in the team, they can’t string two passes together. It’s his job to give them confidence and he has clearly failed.

I heard a rumour he lost it a few weeks ago

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Either way, out.

Maybe Norwich were right? He's out of his depth.

2-0 down at home, 20 minutes left and still playing 4 at the back? **** Bruno off, 3 at the back and throw Locadia up top. WE NEED GOALS CHRIS.

He's tactically inept. Only has one brand of football and if it doesn't work he has nothing. It was great in the championship and okay last season until teams worked us out.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Our only hopeof staying up, sadly, is Hughton going tomorrow.

We've just been outplayed and outfought by Cardiff with their virtual Championship side.

The majority of the players either haven't grasped the seriousness of the situation or cannot cope with the pressure. CH is not to blame for the duds we have bought but he has to be sacrificed if we are to survive.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am not sure he's the right man anymore but I still say IN because like Benitez and Dyche, I think he'd be the right man to get us back up.

This is dire, no doubt. It's not alright, not at all, but he deserves the chance to try and put it right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here