Jul 5, 2003
Out.... and to answer the next question...anyone

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In.
Obviously.

Crap result in a crap few months but look at his record at this club.

If the unthinkable happens and we are relegated, he is the best person to get us back up.
If we stay up, there needs to be a major overhaul in the summer but the manager is not the first person who should go.

IMO.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
OUT - probably not the right time now, but needs to be gone in the summer. Thanks for everything Chris, always be a legend but it’s time for us to push on forwards to the next level now.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure if there is anyone who will make a difference for the rest of the season but has to go in the summer. If we manage to stay up and keep Hughton we will emulate Huddersfield next season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Out.

He’s serving up crap for months now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In but the closest I have come to even thinking about voting out.

This. I'm wavering. If I hadn't seen how we could play (both Man U games, Palace, the whole promotion season) I would have conceded that Norwich had a point. He is on very, very,very, very thin ice.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
As others have said, too negative and boring as s hit. He has set up away for two years to concede 2 goals . Thanks Chris but don’t want to be next years huddersfield if we manage to survive

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
IMHO ... IN for the rest of the season as I dont see anyone else able to turn things around..... OUT in the longer term (before next season) unless there is a dramatic change in tactics and form for the remaining games this season.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Blimey, more referendums called for than BREXIT.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
People are saying that people are only now complaining, yet complaints were made after the Wolves game. We have been bad all season, but ridden our luck. Even Huddersfield away we rode our luck. Palace away saw us score with our only 2 shots on target and Newcastle away was with a deflected shot. Not to mention the fact that we have only taken a solitary point against both Fulham and Southampton shows we really have been bad this season.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
OUT - probably not the right time now, but needs to be gone in the summer. Thanks for everything Chris, always be a legend but it’s time for us to push on forwards to the next level now.

Why do we have a god given right to ‘push to the next level’?

If TB has given him a target of 17th and that’s where we finish then he won’t go.

What I want more than anything is a reaction. Some emotion. Maybe even a radically different starting XI Tuesday.

On the strength of my albeit emotional evaluation now I would drop:

Ryan
Duffy
Stephens
Knockaert (even if he hasn’t been sent off)

And bring in

Button
Burn
Kayal
Izquierdo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here