• Out

Votes: 248 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Voted out and have been of that view for some time.

Don't think I have ever seen such a decline in an Albion team from one half of the season to the next. Hughton and the coaches don't seem to have a clue. Suspect TB will stand by him and do the decent thing. If only Hughton would do the decent thing and walk!!! Even if he did, not sure that would save us.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Out - we have fallen away over the past few months. No plan B. No strengthening of the squad in January. Shipped out a decent forward in Hemed. Relying on an aged centre forward. Turgid football.

OUT, OUT, OUT
No plan B? Hughton doesn't appear to have a plan A either.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No plan B? Hughton doesn't appear to have a plan A either.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes he does, defend in depth and hope for a counter attack goal. It works quite well if being incredibly dull. He and the team are completely clueless in putting pressure on a team who have decided to defend themselves. Totally lost faith in him as a Premier League manager over the last few weeks. Didn’t expect to be have changed my mind so radically but a result like today has been coming for a while

We are only capable of defending, any attempt at attacking football fails.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Yes he does, defend in depth and hope for a counter attack goal. It works quite well if being incredibly dull. He and the team are completely clueless in putting pressure on a team who have decided to defend themselves. Totally lost faith in him as a Premier League manager over the last few weeks. Didn’t expect to be have changed my mind so radically but a result like today has been coming for a while

We are only capable of defending, any attempt at attacking football fails.
We no longer have any pace to grab a goal on the counter. Other premier teams get their midfield forward in numbers when they turn the ball over. Our midfield can't be bothered to move out of our own half which is why nearly every break ends up with back with dunk/Duffy for a hopeful hoof

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

What an abject, spineless performance. Southampton at home was turgid, but today’s showing was shocking. Norwich & Newcastle fans gave us warning as to the defensive nature of our manager & we put up with it gleefully in our campaign last season. If it wasn’t for those three 1-0 wins in November (which were not deserved) we would be relegated or close to relegated by now. Mr Hughton you hit your ceiling a while ago. You have lost my faith & support. Not even the most fervent pessimist predicted today’s woeful & feeble display. Time to step down please.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We no longer have any pace to grab a goal on the counter. Other premier teams get their midfield forward in numbers when they turn the ball over. Our midfield can't be bothered to move out of our own half which is why nearly every break ends up with back with dunk/Duffy for a hopeful hoof

Well I have come to the conclusion that we definitely shouldn’t try to take the game to the opposition after today

Kayal and Bruno must play on Tuesday

Ohhhh could this be the first poll that ends out

In obviously, he’s more pragmatic than his critics give him credit for and he will bounce back from this fiasco

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
See the season out and then step down by mutual consent.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

And unfortunately that is due to coaching. Unfortunately I also voted out.not a knee jerk reaction, it is the reality that next season will be the same if things are not changed. Chris has shown his tactical limitations, he is a good manager, he has done great things for the club - but now we need to progress.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
In

but only just.

We have been awful this year. Simply awful.
The long run of winnable home game is nearly over and we haven't taken a point from them.

I still don't think we will go down, but Jesus! we shouldn't be anywhere near the position we are in now.

Feb 9, 2019
Im afraid its out for me. We have fallen off the cliff in recent times. Its time to change things before its too late. Still speechless from the result, 5-0 loss to another relegation candidate. Things have to change or we will just accept relegation.

Its interesting to see that the majority of users on this forum want him gone (based on the poll). Surprising as a few weeks ago I was accused of being a Palace fan in Private Messages for calling for his head, I wonder if those who did would still would now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here