Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] thanks boys

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
thanks for ruining another weekend ....thanks for making the club and the fans a laughing stock for the next few days ....BHA 0- B'MUFF 5.

quality boys , real quality .......nice one ....:thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::moo:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
thanks for ruining another weekend ....thanks for making the club and the fans a laughing stock for the next few days ....BHA 0- B'MUFF 5.

quality boys , real quality .......nice one ....:thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::moo:

We've given enough stick to the oppositions fans over the season, so it's our turn, so let's just take it and move on.
Something like this has been waiting to happen, so it's only upwards now, and all need to get behind the club and support them to stay up IMO :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We've given enough stick to the oppositions fans over the season, so it's our turn, so let's just take it and move on.
Something like this has been waiting to happen, so it's only upwards now, and all need to get behind the club and support them to stay up IMO :thumbsup:

fair comment but that was an utterly shit , gutless , piss weak performance and a few of the players don't deserve to be on the pitch ....i'll leave it there , probably gonna take me 3 hrs to wind down from that bollox.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Time to get a life outside of football, then. :thumbsup:

There's so much going on in the world, if football really is the determining factor in whether or not you have a good weekend then you really need to find something else to do.

I suggest spending more time with your avatar. :albion2:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

There's so much going on in the world, if football really is the determining factor in whether or not you have a good weekend then you really need to find something else to do.

Probably like Sydney I’ve got loads of other interests and stuff in my life - it’s just that supporting the Albion is more important than most of them. So when it goes tits up at the Amex it really does cast a cloud over the weekend ...and a darker cloud than usual after today’s performance.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

At least the Albion cheers us all up from wall-to-wall politics.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s even worse if you actually go to the games.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

if watching that garbage didn't wind you up you must be dead from the neck up.

View from the Pier

Feb 27, 2019
What makes the Club a laughing stock are fickle fans, asking for Chelsea shirts, clappers and stupid videos of tw*ts sing stupid songs.

Every team loses but the risible element of our fanbase is consistent.

Pre Amex a lot more heart

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Took my 5 year old to his first ever game yesterday, he’s been looking forward to it for ages. Thanks Brighton. Can always rely on the Albion to let you down.

Probably a good early education in being a Brighton fan though.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What makes the Club a laughing stock are fickle fans, asking for Chelsea shirts, clappers and stupid videos of tw*ts sing stupid songs.

Every team loses but the risible element of our fanbase is consistent.

Pre Amex a lot more heart

You’re Palace. , aren’t you?
We had clackers once, 6 years ago, one kid asked for a Chelsea shirt, and the American lad is very tongue in cheek. But, you carry on, cos you’re the only one who seems to think these things are making a difference now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Took my 5 year old to his first ever game yesterday, he’s been looking forward to it for ages. Thanks Brighton. Can always rely on the Albion to let you down.

Stupid post, I thought you were more intelligent than that.
You can now expect a knock on the door from social services and questioned about possible child cruelty.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Stupid post, I thought you were more intelligent than that.
You can now expect a knock on the door from social services and questioned about possible child cruelty.

You’re right, I don’t know what I was thinking. Hopefully nobody picks up on it.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We now need to get behind the team Tuesday night as we will slide into even more trouble.
I seen the Albion all the divisions since 1963 and I not giving up them so I had my share of ups and downs but that what it's all about.
We need to survive while TB plan of building an infrastructure to keep us in the top flight and competing every game.
Keep the faith and get behind the team Tuesday night as most of the team must also be hurting.
6pointer Tuesday.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So we lost at home to Southampton, massively helping them stay up as they were below us.
We lose at home to Bournemouth who were plummeting down the league and in dreadful form but we hand them PL safety.
And by dropping those 6 points we have handed the almost certainly down Cardiff a real lifeline and at the same time putting ourselves in real danger of relegation.
That takes some doing.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle

My daughter's first game was a 5-1 drubbing at Withdean but she was not put off, has followed the Albion ever since, and was with me yesterday to witness - a 5-0 drubbing! Supporting the club through thick, thin and thinner has been a character-building experience (or so I tell myself!). She has so far resisted any temptation to get a T-shirt made featuring the club crest and the caption "I HATE MY DAD" on it!

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
My daughter's first game was a 5-1 drubbing at Withdean but she was not put off, has followed the Albion ever since, and was with me yesterday to witness - a 5-0 drubbing! Supporting the club through thick, thin and thinner has been a character-building experience (or so I tell myself!). She has so far resisted any temptation to get a T-shirt made featuring the club crest and the caption "I HATE MY DAD" on it!

Hoping my boy will follow the same path. He said to me last night as he went to bed “Even if Brighton lose 10-0 every game we will still support them won’t we?”. So I reckon he’s on the right path.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here