Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We really have to start questioning whether it's the players or the manager now. If we can't get ourselves up for games such as this and saints the other week, at home, the manager simply has to take a large chunk of the blame.

Our squad is as weak at piss at PL level. Propper is worshiped on NSC, but the player has zero pace.

God we are so poor. Dunk almost gifts them a goal we get away with that but then done againby pacier players. Crap no pace team

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
The luck really has run out now. Truly deserve to go down playing like this.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Mike Dean doing the Albion a favour overturning a penalty for Cardiff.

Regardless of previous, we'll take all the help we can get at the moment...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Two goals from giving it up cheaply.

Just not good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ok .....wakey wakey boys ......you ain't as good as you think you are , a semi final loss to citeh means absolutely nothing .....goodnight from OZ i don't think i can watch this shit any more.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
As said on the radio this is nerves and panic. As against Fulham it sounds as though our central defenders have lost the plot. I find this really hard to explain. How can Locadia be left on ....

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Lets remember Bournemouth's away record P15 W3 and L12, Brighton hoping Cardiff are shitter

4997c3f4079c8a48c51edab30b978f04.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here