Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
As said on the radio this is nerves and panic. As against Fulham it sounds as though our central defenders have lost the plot. I find this really hard to explain. How can Locadia be left on ....

Andone has done less than nothing, also, we would need a left winger to replace Locadia.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Houghton wont last the season

Chantelle_Houghton.jpg

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Too negative, too much respect given to average opposition and an inability to fire up the team for the games that really matter. Time to change something and quickly.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
They are being given all the time they want in the box. Why can't we put pressure on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Afraid now I have to admit Hughton has lost the team

To play negatively at home against Southampton and now Bournemouth, I wouldn't be at all surprised, he is saying that, even at home, you are not good enough to beat a team that is worse than you.
It's like your dad telling you that you are never going to get a girlfriend because you have a cock like a McDonald's chip.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Andone gets booked for being headbutted?? Our mate Friend....

the ref was looking straight at it as well...!! had to be a red surely.

but we are still ponderous , defensive , gutless and clueless...........hard to say but true and unfortunately i think that CH has shown right here that his tactics are puzzling at best .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here