Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Guys.

There is still time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"Hammered and Humiliated" according to optus.

Sums it up nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Fulham was a massive turning point and a warning and Chris hasn't learnt a thing another 4 conceded.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
miles away.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
With saints winning by 2 and us losing by 4, we've just destroyed our GD with saints. #taxi4chris

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
We need an atmosphere like the sheff weds play off or the burnley 9 man game. Booing wont improve the team will it.

Watch the kind of crap our fans have endured since Christmas and you can't expect anything but silence.

0-4. Chris, do the right thing and walk with your head held high. Players have gone, fans have turned, WALK.

This Bournemouth team have lost 10 of their last 11 games and are destroying us. Shameful.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We need an atmosphere like the sheff weds play off or the burnley 9 man game. Booing wont improve the team will it.

The fans have been terrific in recent weeks, the players have done **** all with it.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
We're 4-0 down at home to a team that have lost 10 of the last 11 away games. Utter shambles.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Houghton out enough is enough, complete garbage, team has been clueless for months and months, fighting relegation and have not attacked or even looked like scoring, its terrible.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I never slag off my team. I will defend them no matter what. I can't now, there needs to be a change. Be it, management or tactics, there are some who can't perform at this level consistently.
Ok, a knee jerk reaction, but come on......this is utter pants

Both perhaps ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here