Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why don't you just take a break for a bit?

Looks like you're having beef with almost everyone including yourself whilst knowing you're going to receive the exact same responses every time. almost a little insane.

You say "CH out"

they say "ridiculous decision at this stage of the season"

You say something about CH arse

and so it goes on and on.

My new stalker.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
as I said before, you're just repeating yourself over and over again on this thread. The above proves it.

Now why not go outside and count how many trains pass through London Rd station over the next 3 hours? I'm sure it'll help you

Strange lad, but on the bright side, if you're stalking me you'll leave some other poor bugger alone.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not comparable. This is our second season in the premier league, not the first as Burnley’s was and our budget is much greater than Burnley’s was. They didn’t spend much at all.

Add in Dyche was younger than CH is and was more likely to learn and improve as he did.
Very comparable. Minor differences - and I don't go with the 'youthism' either; age doesn't come into it.

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
Well what can one say ..we lost we lost on to cardiff we beat them and all is good to stay up .never seen so many go with 20 mins to go of the game ..keep the faith .

Lest we wont be last on motd tonight which will keep many from moaning ����������������������⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Bournemouth very unpredictable. They won 4-0 at Watford but lost 4-0 at Burnley. At home they beat Chelsea 4-0 but lost 4-0 to Liverpool. I hope crap Bournemouth turn up:)
I feel bad now.
But Bournemouth's attacking players were worth watching:cry:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I will just continue to ignore any pathetic clod who starts calling fellow NSCers 'lickers'.

I also agree that a knee-jerk sacking would be stupid now; I mean, doing that really worked for Norwich, didn't it......not. For the first time this season I'm now thinking we're likely to go down, and I'm not happy. But - Burnley stuck with Dyche and bounced straight back up. I'd still stick with CH to do the same.

Just to come crashing back down again meaning that in two years time we would almost certainly be in the same position as we are now !

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Apart from the result today am feeling really depressed.

A group of us bought Wolves tickets during the week. Up early, back late I can accept but really now wonder what will come between!!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just to come crashing back down again meaning that in two years time we would almost certainly be in the same position as we are now !

OK then. No point in carrying on. Let's just go back to bobbing about between League 1 and League 2 - or better still just sell up and give Uncle Tony as much of his money back as possible.
Where the f*** do you think we will be in two years time? - top 6? Doing a Leicester (they'll come back to where the were too)? Luring players away from Manchester City?

:shrug:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
OK then. No point in carrying on. Let's just go back to bobbing about between League 1 and League 2 - or better still just sell up and give Uncle Tony as much of his money back as possible.
Where the f*** do you think we will be in two years time? - top 6? Doing a Leicester (they'll come back to where the were too)? Luring players away from Manchester City?

:shrug:

Where do I think we will be or where do I 'hope' that we will be in two years time ?

I am sure that I am no different from thousands of long term Albion fans who, like Tony Bloom , would love to see the club established in the Premier League without having to worry 'unduly' about the possibilty/probability every season of relegation to the Championship which becomes more and more difficult, year on year, to escape from. Just that - no more no less!

With that in mind I and countless others are obviously more ambitious for the club than you are ! :ffsparr:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

A group of us bought Wolves tickets during the week. Up early, back late I can accept but really now wonder what will come between!!!

I can only endure the home dirge.

The fans who’ve travelled up and down the country since August 17, to see us PL outclassed at the likes of Everton, Chelsea, Bmuff, Arsenal, Leicester.... are incredible.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

All seems bleak, but you may end up having a ball. In luck terms, we are to Wolves what Bournemouth have been to us in recent years. Our record against them in the top flight is played seven, lost none, drawn none, won seven. Goals for fourteen, goals against one. They have beaten us only four times in twenty nine league games in all divisions. If we are going to get lucky somewhere it may just be there.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Save most of the drinking for pre-match.

Not one for getting tanked up these days, but I shall be doing so for that one and the Emirates.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
With that in mind I and countless others are obviously more ambitious for the club than you are!

So - if we go down, Hughton 'doing a Dyche' and getting us back up straight away, and keeping us up in the PL relatively comfortably (with an occasional stab at Europe) (which is what I was advocating) isn't ambitious? Wow! Just ......... wow!

#we should be finishing above teams like Burnley! :facepalm:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Cardiff won’t get 34 points ? - well I fancy them to beat us, and they have Fulham to play . And they have palace on the last day - wonder if Roy will rest a few for that game......

they have man united away on the last day.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I left at 0-3, and on ITV just watched the 4th and 5th goals for the first time.

The final goal was a 3 on 1 attack by Bmuff, with other Albion players trailing in their wake.

Truly pathetic football by the Albion. When the attack started, were the other 8 outfield players in the Bmuff half?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here