Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A terrible thing to say, but we should be going down. We’re in the wrong division and not up to the job. The Board can argue why in the next week or so, but the facts are inarguable.

I fear you are right.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thank **** for Burnley and our former player, Chris Wood. I'm trying to think of a positive, and the only one is that it sometimes requires a good thrashing by someone ordinary as a wake up to get players and the management team going.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We are already in real danger !
We have been in danger for for f.ucking months but Clueless Chris hasn't realised yet.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
My god what a loss at home to a shower of shit, sums up just how bad Brighton are not one shot on target, actually past 3 PL games we have managed 2 shots on target!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
We have been in danger for for f.ucking months but Clueless Chris hasn't realised yet.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cardiff won't get 34 points.
But it's a pathetic way to stay up.

Was there anyone left at the end to boo?

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
From BBC live text

16:55

Oh, celebrations at St Mary's.

The players think that's confirmed their safety. They hold hands and conduct cheers from the supporters.

Ralph does the same at the other end.

That should have been us. But no. Because Southampton's players bothered to turn up.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
At least Cardiff lost by 2. Hope they continue to me marginally shittier than we are. Our only hope ATM. Not good at all.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Fortress Amex has been abandoned and left unprotected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here