Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just when we needed it we got just the worst performance. This is gutting. Desperately short of ideas or tactics. These lads train full time all week, instructed by their coaches. The coaches are clearly not doing their job. Hughton is out of his depth. And the ground is far short of capacity, I wonder why.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Erm. Say what you like, but criticise Tony Bloom and you can just get blocked. Cya, you prat.

How childish. Tony Bloom will always be a Brighton legend and I would rather him than any other chairman in the world but that doesn't mean he doesn't have weaknesses and on previous experience his failure to sack Hyypia was poor.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Pretty idiotic really. Crowd needs to really get going and make a huge noise.
Why is it idiotic? We have had to contend with this crap, yes, crap virtually all season. We have a manager seemingly scared of his own shadow. If I wasn't on holiday I'd be at The Amex and for the first time in years I'd probably be booing them.The collective them. Manager and team. Manager especially.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
At least Hemed knows how to score. I miss him. I know, I know he's not good enough, but ………………… WE are terrible in front of goal.

I still believe we will get something out of this. 2-2

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
Wow, we're actually going 442.

1 - 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
At least Hemed knows how to score. I miss him. I know, I know he's not good enough, but ………………… WE are terrible in front of goal.

I still believe we will get something out of this. 2-2

I don’t, but I do like to see some positive thinking in amongst this clusterfuxk of a thread!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here