Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Big fat Sam anyone ??!!!

(It’s a joke).

I wonder. Don't get me wrong, I want CH to continue to be our manage now and next season - whether that's in the PL with a couple of 'midfield monsters' (to borrow somebody else's very apt phrase) bought in the summer, or in the Championship if it comes to that - but Big Sam is (I think) out of work at the moment, so what about offering him a million quid to come in as adviser/co-manager/consultant or whatever just for the remaining six matches to do a fire-fighting act? If it kept us up it would be a million quid well spent, no?

Just a thought.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I wonder. Don't get me wrong, I want CH to continue to be our manage now and next season - whether that's in the PL with a couple of 'midfield monsters' (to borrow somebody else's very apt phrase) bought in the summer, or in the Championship if it comes to that - but Big Sam is (I think) out of work at the moment, so what about offering him a million quid to come in as adviser/co-manager/consultant or whatever just for the remaining six matches to do a fire-fighting act? If it kept us up it would be a million quid well spent, no?

Just a thought.

What is the point of getting in new players, better players, if the tactics don't change? Seriously, what is the point?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We've got a huge chance of staying up in the Prem and yet you and many others aren't happy?

What was that about only supporting this club once the amex was built?

No I'm not happy tonight. End of. And ive supported the club a lot longer than since the Amex, thanks.

I will however be delighted (probably mostly relieved) if we do stay up though. Let's see how Tuesday turns out

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Totally agree.

And NSC’ers resident Muzza-haters talk as if Andone and Locadia are great players, our PL future :lol::lol::lol:

Without Muzza, this shite team and squad would’ve been relegated before Hudd.

So those four point Big Jurgs earnt us skipped past you?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
We've got a huge chance of staying up in the Prem and yet you and many others aren't happy?

What was that about only supporting this club once the amex was built?

If we were playing well and fighting and went down then fine, but that isn't happening something is very wrong.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Exactly this. No fight is why most are so disappointed (Ha, meant to quote Worried man blues above!).

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If we were playing well and fighting and went down then fine, but that isn't happening something is very wrong.

But we're playing crap and we're probably going to stay up, surely that's better?

What's going wrong is the PRem. We're never going to sign these 'monster midfielders' the fans are calling out for because if these potential signings were anywhere above average, a top 6 team would probably snap them up. We have to accept, we're always going to struggle in this league and at best finish mid table. The players we'll bring in will usually be below the average standard player in this league. You get what you pay for. We're playing very badly at the moment, but I wouldn't call it a period of disaster, we're just going through a crap spell which we'll probably encounter next season and the season after. Watford had a terrible run of form last year where it all started off very well and then they just went complexity off the boil, just like us this season. Nothing to cry about, this is what playing in the Prem for a bottom end team comes with.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[emoji23]you are joking right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't be arsed to use quotation marks.

And no, I wasn't joking. There will be some coming on here, using at least one of those cliches

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So those four point Big Jurgs earnt us skipped past you?

The old-boy’s 12 PL goals last season and 11 this season have kept us up so far. Fact.

Locadia’s workmanlike muscle-man play is nothing to get excited about.

Or to put it another way, if we drop, which PL clubs will be queuing up to sign a striker in his prime at 25, Locadia?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Burnley didn't. And they kept the manager who took them down. Even managed a tilt at Europe if I remember correctly.....................

Not comparable. This is our second season in the premier league, not the first as Burnley’s was and our budget is much greater than Burnley’s was. They didn’t spend much at all.

Add in Dyche was younger than CH is and was more likely to learn and improve as he did.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I asked the question, you answered with a question.

Why don't you just take a break for a bit?

Looks like you're having beef with almost everyone including yourself whilst knowing you're going to receive the exact same responses every time. almost a little insane.

You say "CH out"

they say "ridiculous decision at this stage of the season"

You say something about CH arse

and so it goes on and on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here