Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Where is our fecking midfield

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

They’re not very good at PL football.

That’s why we’ve lost the vast majority of games in the last 20 months, and been outplayed by some funny little clubs like Burnley, Stains, Fulham and Bmuff.

Why do some fans think our players are quality?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
5 ... 5 ... just take that in for a moment. Against Bournemouth, at home.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bye bye Chris.

Too nice for this mangement lark at the top level, I'm afraid.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I keep trying to tell myself that it's not the end of the world that the worst case scenario is relegation. To the championship. And that we've been in the same predicament many times before just in worse divisions.

But shit is shit and abject is abject. And this is both of those in spades. It doesn't matter the division. This is as poor a performance as we've had in a long while and as poor a run as we've had for equally as long. Losing is one thing but losing like this, losing with no effort, no urgency no desire is unacceptable.

If i was there I think I'd stay to the end just to unleash hell on the players. **** them and **** this performance.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
"Keystone Cops, Johnny, in our box" - Warren Aspinall

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Calling for Chris Hughton's head is a knee-jerk reaction, understandable ......
But at this stage of the season the worst thing to do.

We just have to stick together and dig in .. We can still win points . Up the Albion!

Even if we stay up, Hughton must go at the end of the season if we are to progress from this shite.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I've rarely criticized the team or Hughton but it's become too painful. Losing to Man City or Liverpool or other top 6 clubs I can take but being thrashed by this lot is beyond my worst nightmare. My weekend is ruined. Swear Swear Swear Swear Swear Swear Swear Swear Swear Swear Swear.........................

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Goal at Burnley....

....thankfully for Burnley. 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here