Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Free ticket for the Bournemouth game

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow so can not make the game. I'm not looking to cash in, so rather than have an empty seat I am willing to give the ticket ( North stand) to a fellow Albion fan. Preferably I would like someone who can't attend many games at the Amex and could do with a helping hand and not someone who just wants a freebie ( I'll leave it up to your conscience). Also you will have to collect the ticket from London Road, Brighton around 12.30 tomorrow. Please pm me and I will do a draw around 9.30 tonight if there is more than 1 person wanting the ticket. Cheers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow so can not make the game. I'm not looking to cash in, so rather than have an empty seat I am willing to give the ticket ( North stand) to a fellow Albion fan. Preferably I would like someone who can't attend many games at the Amex and could do with a helping hand and not someone who just wants a freebie ( I'll leave it up to your conscience). Also you will have to collect the ticket from London Road, Brighton around 12.30 tomorrow. Please pm me and I will do a draw around 9.30 tonight if there is more than 1 person wanting the ticket. Cheers.
[MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION] Big Unit ?

Tickets for Troops for Brighton matches
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...chat.com/showthread.php?t=371805&share_type=t

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Hi [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I don't use Tapatalk so can not use the link. I will Google Tickets for Troops as I feel that I may be able to donate Tuesday's Cardiff ticket as well. :thumbsup:

sabaig

Nov 13, 2010
Might have a spare north pair too in the same vain, pm pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Bought a ticket in the end, there wasn’t much of a choice left though. Good job I was only looking for one!!!

Thanks for thinking of me though! punk:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Our 3 are still available, back row of the North Stand (N1G) on the ticket exchange if anyone’s after 2/3 together.

perry digweed

Oct 21, 2003
Brighton
Me and my lad are sitting in our usual West Stand Upper ST today and my daughter is desperate to join us for her first match.

Does anyone have a spare West Stand Upper child ticket?! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
So who were the lucky winners?

The winner was...

C8AcYSgXkAA8zcA.jpg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Me and my lad are sitting in our usual West Stand Upper ST today and my daughter is desperate to join us for her first match.

Does anyone have a spare West Stand Upper child ticket?! [emoji51]

If your daughter still wants to be an Albion supporter after that as her first-ever match, she should be presented with an award at halftime on Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here