Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Team for Muff

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
News from my Sauce.....

Same back 4 as Wembley, same midfield but different formation.

We will play either 4 3 3 or 4 3 1 2.

Up front will be Andone Loaadia and Knocky playing as a 3 OR Knocky sitting behind the front 2.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Make of it what you like.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
News from my Sauce.....

Up front will be Andone Loaadia and Knocky playing as a 3 OR Knocky sitting behind the front 2.

No Murray, I'm gutted.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Locadia and Andone playing, who is dropping out with Murray?

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
News from my Sauce.....

I think 433 with Locadia wasted out on the wing. Or, controversial, but back to 4411 with Propper in the hole behind Andone

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think 433 with Locadia wasted out on the wing. Or, controversial, but back to 4411 with Propper in the hole behind Andone

In an ideal world Locadia won't be out on the wing, it'll be Bernie Inn that position on the overlap, with Big Jurg playing more as an inside forward.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
News from my Sauce.....

Didn’t we go for it at their place playing three up? Some of the best football we have played but got turned over.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If this turns out to be the team I am genuinely excited. Save Glenn for any mishaps and bring him on in the 70th minute if needs be but hand the reigns to the young guns who should be chomping at the bit.

If we lose having gone for it I hope I will be accepting of it, if we lose having played like a team scared of their own shadows I will be well pissed off

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If this turns out to be the team I am genuinely excited. Save Glenn for any mishaps and bring him on in the 70th minute if needs be but hand the reigns to the young guns who should be champing at the bit.

If we lose having gone for it I hope I will be accepting of it, if we lose having played like a team scared of their own shadows I will be well pissed off

More than that if we lose I hope the manager doesn't instantly revert back to his losing formula safety net.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
If this turns out to be the team I am genuinely excited. Save Glenn for any mishaps and bring him on in the 70th minute if needs be but hand the reigns to the young guns who should be chomping at the bit.

This should be his way of playing lower teams at home every week.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

I so want this to be the case and have everything crossed for a victorious outcome. Them, having their two first choice full backs out must be exploited. I just have the same negative feelings seemingly as Hughton that we'll revert, or has been the case, start on the back foot.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Glenn was walking the dog quite late this morning so could indeed be out

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That would be interesting.

I wonder how Stephen/Propper/Bissouma will be positioned in the set up.

I don't think it will vary that much as Knocky / Locadia will revert to width, and much of the time it will look a 4-5-1 rather than a 4-3-3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here