[Albion] Knockaert wins PL Goal of the Month

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1116687522992668673[/TWEET]

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Will be a good confidence boost for the lad.

This and his dubious MOM accolade against Man City. They are the sort of things that can give players like Knocky confidence. Here's hoping he gets some inspiration from it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

This and his dubious MOM accolade against Man City. They are the sort of things that can give players like Knocky confidence. Here's hoping he gets some inspiration from it.

Why was it dubious? It was an inplay BBC Vote, so either the whole world hates Man City and voted for a Brighton player, or he was very good.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What is it with players sticking their tongue out like that when they score. :shrug:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Why was it dubious? It was an inplay BBC Vote, so either the whole world hates Man City and voted for a Brighton player, or he was very good.

I thought Dunk, Duffy and Bernardo all performed better, I wasn't advocating it went to a Man City player.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What is it with players sticking their tongue out like that when they score. :shrug:

It was worth it to see the fat Palarse **** reacting to it (the clip above has been trimmed so he's not visible)

Anyway, brilliant news, well done Knocky :clap::clap::clap::clap: My bruises from bundling over several rows of Selhurst seats when it went in have all but disappeared now :laugh::laugh:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Nothing dubious about it at all.
Dunk must have pushed him though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Yoda

English & European
Dunk was second. In fact, nine Brighton players were rated above De Bruyne, the highest rated City player.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47839217

Should also be noted that De Bruyne was the only City player to be ranked higher than ANY Brighton player. :eek:

7.04 - Knockaert
6.74 - Dunk
6.50 - Duffy
6.44 - Bissouma
6.33 - Murray
6.29 - Jahanbakhsh
6.29 - Ryan
6.23 - Bernardo
6.22 - Montoya

6.20 - De Bruyne
6.19 - Stephens
6.13 - Pröpper