West west west Sussex
Ali J.

hahahaha, not really.

Duffy.
Propper's hair
Andone.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Clearest one for a few years for me. Duffy.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Duffy, Propper & Dunk in a season where nobody has had a great run of performances, several have underwhelmed and we've just kept bobbing along without anything overly exciting in the league

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Bernado gets my vote. Dodgy start but has shown the greatest improvement over the season to be potentially one of the best fullbacks the club has ever had. If he keeps improving as he has we will have trouble keeping hold of him as his value will jump and he will be a target for the big 6 & other EU clubs.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Duffy for me. Consistently good from the get go and has definitely taken on the senior defender role from Dunk.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Bernado gets my vote. Dodgy start but has shown the greatest improvement over the season to be potentially one of the best fullbacks the club has ever had. If he keeps improving as he has we will have trouble keeping hold of him as his value will jump and he will be a target for the big 6 & other EU clubs.
That is a joke right?

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ain't nobody...

Stumpy Tim

Another clear vote for Duffy... only Dunk and maybe Murray can get close in my opinion.

Surprised Ryan has been mentioned. He's been decent, but can't remember any outstanding games - unlike last season. Done what he should do well, but I can't recall anything stunning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here