Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is tomorrow Brighton's biggest game EVER!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The OP has been banned. Opposition fans more than welcome to chat about forthcoming matches but blatant trolling not welcome.
Boo. I was going to ask if his trolling would improve once his username changed to Popped Cherry. Or why they decided to take Dorchester's ground, put it in a grow bag for a week and then use it as a Premier League stadium. Why not leave it for a year?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Again though, we take the Micheal out of another team just because they are doing well. Known fact that PL clubs don't need the fans money to survive so only having a 12K seater ground doesn't matter. £1 to park outside the ground as well (although two hours to get out).
Mind you, when their manager leaves they may well be in trouble but for the moment they have as much right as us to be in the PL.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Again though, we take the Micheal out of another team just because they are doing well. Known fact that PL clubs don't need the fans money to survive so only having a 12K seater ground doesn't matter. £1 to park outside the ground as well (although two hours to get out).
Mind you, when their manager leaves they may well be in trouble but for the moment they have as much right as us to be in the PL.

We’ll forget that they cheated to get here shall we?

Do you work for the FA or whoever it is that is supposed to put a stop to the cheating? :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know that you view every game against us as a big game but tomorrow really is huge for you isn't it.....win and you're safe......lose and well...oh dear...:shootself
For a club with such massive ambitions it would be unthinkable wouldn't it?....you may never get back into this league....all that infrastructure up the swanny...[emoji38]ol:

Yes - it is a big game for us. If we deny that we'll just turn up and lose.

A win doesn't quite make us safe. A loss and it makes the Cardiff game into a *must win*.

Incidentally, we go above you if we win on Saturday and Tuesday ! Are you doomed ? ???

Your last paragraph is just nonsense though - I assume you must still be drunk [emoji38]ol:

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not even our biggest this week.

0/10 for whatever you were looking to achieve.

City was last week and Cardiff is next week unless you were really putting Bournemouth down by suggesting that the Sussex Senior Cup tie was the bigger game this week

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The thing is, let's just say us, Cardiff and Southampton all win on Saturday, and Cardiff then (heaven forbid) beat us on Tuesday, then Bournemouth are very much back in the mix, even on 38. (I'm going with Newcastle to lose at Leicester tonight).

Bournemouth 38
Brighton 36
Burnley 36
Southampton 36
Newcastle 35
Cardiff 34

Not quite sure I'd be puffing on a cigar just yet if I were them, or telling the fat wife to start singing.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Silly Billy , and can’t really understand why he got banned before the professional hackers got to him , I quite like a nice thin crust ham and mushroom about 10 am now and then .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I know that you view every game against us as a big game but tomorrow really is huge for you isn't it.....win and you're safe......lose and well...oh dear...:shootself
For a club with such massive ambitions it would be unthinkable wouldn't it?....you may never get back into this league....all that infrastructure up the swanny...:lolol:

Weirdo.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
When I saw the thread title, my immediate thought was, what a ****

Now I've opened it and seen its started by a Bmuff fan, my immediate thought has been confirmed.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Give it a couple of years and Bournemouth will be thought of as Wigan without a trophy to their name. We'll be loaning them players who have no chance of getting anywhere near our squad .... and they will say 'thank you'.

In a few years time they will be a pointless answer on 'Pointless' to the question, 'name any team that has ever played in the Premier League'.

Glass on the pavement ....I have shoes now, I'm not walking bare footed.

They are irritating but irrelevant.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
For a club with such massive ambitions it would be unthinkable wouldn't it?....you may never get back into this league....all that infrastructure up the swanny...:lolol:

An AFCB fan, a club with fxxk all history taking the mick, how novel!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
If he's still reading this now (or later, after school) then yes, every game in the PL is a big game. Stupid bloody question. :shrug:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The OP has been banned. Opposition fans more than welcome to chat about forthcoming matches but blatant trolling not welcome.

You use to be quite lenient. What's gone wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here