Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is tomorrow Brighton's biggest game EVER!

Slick Cherry

Banned
Oct 26, 2018
I know that you view every game against us as a big game but tomorrow really is huge for you isn't it.....win and you're safe......lose and well...oh dear...:shootself
For a club with such massive ambitions it would be unthinkable wouldn't it?....you may never get back into this league....all that infrastructure up the swanny...:lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
0/10. Would say try harder but don't think you have it in you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There’s only one club in the game tomorrow that won’t get back into the Premier League if and when they go down.

Bournemouth are just like Leyton Orient used to be to us, an irritating little club that will fall by the wayside as we continue our revival. It’s all about the INFRASTRUCTURE :lolol:

Oh and Hereford was about, oooh say a million times bigger, how does that make you feel Sick Cherry?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Every so often I think we forget how ridiculous it is that Bournemouth are in the Prem. BOURNEMOUTH. Think about that. That’s like Dirk Kuyt winning the Ballon d’Or.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The OP has been banned. Opposition fans more than welcome to chat about forthcoming matches but blatant trolling not welcome.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What an absolute sad arse. Gets up and first thing it does is reach for NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here