Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League April 12th and 13th

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The city players to a man put in 100 per cent effort. Never stop moving, always looking for the break and job stop hounding. Superb mentality and commitment. A lot of it is down to sheer fitness. What do they do that we don't?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Care?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
The city players to a man put in 100 per cent effort. Never stop moving, always looking for the break and job stop hounding. Superb mentality and commitment. A lot of it is down to sheer fitness. What do they do that we don't?

Given the medical and fitness data available to all top class clubs now, I am starting to wonder whether you have to pay big bucks to get players who are genetically fitter. It does seem that a lot of these top top players can go for longer periods at a far higher intensity. Or is it all down to psychology and fitness training ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Citeh know they have to play better against established Premier League sides than relegation-fodder on a jolly with no atmosphere.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Know that if they dont they will be replaced with another £60 million player with ease

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Given the medical and fitness data available to all top class clubs now, I am starting to wonder whether you have to pay big bucks to get players who are genetically fitter. It does seem that a lot of these top top players can go for longer periods at a far higher intensity. Or is it all down to psychology and fitness training ?

Pep has a history in getting players 'fitter' than anybody else.

But as it's football and such things never ever happen in the world's most lucrative sport, that doesn't get mentioned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here