Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Saturday’s ref

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Kevin Friend. Surely he can’t be as biased towards Bournemouth in his decisions as he was to Liverpool at the Amex where he might as well have had a red shirt on giving every 50/50 challenge “foul” to Liverpool

We really need an impartial ref for this game :smile:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Kevin Friend. Surely he can’t be as biased towards Bournemouth in his decisions as he was to Liverpool at the Amex where he might as well have had a red shirt on giving every 50/50 challenge “foul” to Liverpool

We really need an impartial ref for this game :smile:

Friend was the ref some years ago at the Withdean when Bmuff got a pen in the last minute against us when Elphick was adjudged to handle the ball, despite all replays showing it was clearly Fletcher. This game has dodgy reffing all over it, Friend has previous with this fixture and he's crap.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Friend was the ref some years ago at the Withdean when Bmuff got a pen in the last minute against us when Elphick was adjudged to handle the ball, despite all replays showing it was clearly Fletcher. This game has dodgy reffing all over it, Friend has previous with this fixture and he's crap.

I thought it was Elphick but about ten yards outside the area?!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Great, I was there. Shocking decision but I didn’t know that it was him

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Kevin Friend may be incompetant, not for me to say, but I don't think he favours any particular team. He has refereed other home games this season which we have actually won.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Oh FFS! That's ruined my enjoyment of the game on Saturday.
Liverpool at home....Never have I seen a more biased, infuriating, smug wanker of an official
at any game... ever! Still angry! It's going to annoy me just looking at the ****!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Oops! Was he lino?

Nope:-

AlbionvCherries.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I sometimes wish CH was as a little bit more outspoken when decisions against us are so obviously wrong and when fans whinge about the style but not quite as ott as Poyet after that game.

Heart on the sleeve is not the CH way, possibly too much of a gentleman though sometimes

What possible difference would it make if he were more outspoken? The referee will never reverse his decision, and all that could possibly happen would be Chris Hughton getting into hot water with the FA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here