Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Princess Royal Hospital

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Princess Royal Hospital Canteen wins "Sussex Best Doughnuts and Coffee" Awards?

That, or there's a high level criminal in for treatment.

What was before the nurses?

tenor.gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This is like those Facebook posts where some Doris sticks on a nosey neighbour group AND her own page something like

"Any1 no wots going on at skool, 3 police cars there now"

and it turns out they were there doing a talk about the dangers of drugs or knives or something, but by now Sandra from Mile Oak has already called the BBC to tell them there was a mass shooting and she hasn't seen little Deontay since 8 this morning.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This is like an old school HB&B thread.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Are you sure they weren’t ambulances?

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I thought that but most cars have 2 officers in so 16 police officers. The cars are parked on that approach road from the roundabout, well 6 are and 2 drove in.

Most cars there have 2 officers in or you're assuming most have 2 officers? Rarely see many double crewed cars anymore these days.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most cars there have 2 officers in or you're assuming most have 2 officers? Rarely see many double crewed cars anymore these days.

I must admit I haven't noticed but it always was that there had to be 2 in a car to secure a motoring conviction but I don't drive enough to worry about it.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Don't go to the surgery down the road at Northlands Wood. A right bunch of useless idiots. Royally f*cked up something that's in the hands of my --------- now.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Police were called to an incident at the Princess Royal Hospital this afternoon.

Residents raised concerns after spotting a large police presence outside the hospital in Haywards Heath at about 1pm.

Sussex Police confirmed a vulnerable teenager had gone missing but had since been found

BG not named in article but assume is the concerned resident

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here