Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - Quarter Final - Match 4 - Seagull v Honey Badger

Who's the hardest?

• Seagull

Votes: 49 53.8%
  • Honey Badger

Votes: 42 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 21.50.40.png

The quarter finals finish with a superb encounter. The 2017 champion and perennial WHC favourite Honey Badger finds itself going toe to toe with an entirely different foe in the form of the Seagull. This is just the type of encounter to stir passion in the audience at home. Let's see some fireworks...

Seagull - beat the Great White Shark 33/29 in the 2nd round

Seagull.png

The Seagull will always be among friends on NSC but this isn't simply a sympathy vote. The Seagull is here on merit and make is through to the latter stages of the competition having swatted aside one of the WHC big beasts. The Great White Shark simply couldn't get a foothold in its second round encounter and the Seagull came out on top. Gulls have eked out a home in every corner of the planet and can even be found at both poles. Despite its humble appearance the Seagull is a very effective and versatile hunter. It can strike in the air, at sea or on land. But what really makes the Seagull a competitor at this level is its attitude. We've all ended up on the end of a Seagull attack at one time or another and the recorded number of attacks on people has rocketed in recent years. They're here and they don't care what you think about it.

Seagull 1 Drone 0

Honey Badger - beat the Titan Triggerfish 36/19 in the 2nd round

Honey Badger.jpg

The Honey Badger snarled, sneered and brawled its way to the WHC crown in 2017. It didn't rest on its laurels in 2018 either, only falling at the last to the victorious Hippo. There’s just something about the HB that seems to epitomise hardness. It will fight pretty much anything. Lions, Leopards, Hyenas, Snakes. The HB has brawled with them all. It has its own signature move: The Scrotal Strike. It has loose skin, which enables it to wriggle out of the most hopeless of scenarios and to turn on any attacker. While it also has bags of cunning it is perhaps best described simply as an "evil little *******". Expect WHC chaos as these two masters of mayhem go at it hammer and tongs.

A short clip to match that for the Seagull but a classic example of Honey Badger brawling. Even one being released can't resist the urge to take a swipe at its liberators.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Always a Seagull,as I said before they are double hard ba*****s and,what's more they fly and can s**t on you while doing so! Can a Honey Badger fly and c**p on you??...no it can't..and on that basis it's a Seagull for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seagulls should do better than they often do in the WHC. Not scared at all of humans even though we’re miles bigger than them.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
For once the Honey Badger isn't simply storming away with a match. The Seagull is making a nuisance of itself, dipping down for short, targeted attacks and taking the occasional dump on its opponent. Honey Badger looks angry.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
When I spent some time in Worthing General I had a bed next to the window. On the window ledge were rows of anti-bird spikes. That didn't stop one curious bird that would somehow land on the ledge and even place one of its feet on the spike while it begged food from me.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
When I spent some time in Worthing General I had a bed next to the window. On the window ledge were rows of anti-bird spikes. That didn't stop one curious bird that would somehow land on the ledge and even place one of its feet on the spike while it begged food from me.

Now that's what I mean,Seagulls are nutters! Even our Chris losing the plot on the touchline fist pumping with a (banned)bottle top in his hand pales into insignificance compared to a Seagull! I bet you wouldn't find a Honey Badger standing on a spike outside your window begging for food,I think you are lucky the ******* didn't break the glass with its beak and just nick your grub straight from your mouth!!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I bet you wouldn't find a Honey Badger standing on a spike outside your window begging for food...

True but then the Honey Badger would probably enter your room Mission Impossible style, on a harness it had fashioned from old fan belts and the remnants of a Raleigh Grifter.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The Seagull has had a great night; really taking the fight to HB under cover of darkness. This is a real brawl now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Another tight knock-out contest for the seagulls against a much more prestigious and fancied opponent

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Anyone who thinks that a ****ing seagull is harder than a Honey Badger really doesn't understand the rules of this competition or (and this is highly likely) they are voting strategically in order to get the supreme champion out of the way.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Purely on the basis of the video evidence provided.

The Seagull attacks and wounds the drone.
Honey badger runs up to a prone human, does nothing of note and runs off. causing some school girls to giggle a bit.

#TeamSeagull

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Looks like the mods have mobilised their second, third, fourth and possibly even their fifth accounts.....its a disgrace.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Six hours to go. Final bounce and WHAT a match this is. The Seagull looked to have this covered going into the small hours but the Honey Badger is showing the tenacity it's become famous for in recent years. Can it mount a come back or does the Seagull have what it takes to keep it at bay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here