Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - Quarter Final - Match 3 - Tiger v Grasshopper Mouse

Who's the hardest?

• Tiger

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • Grasshopper Mouse

Votes: 29 54.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 21.50.40.png

And so we come to the third match in this year's competition. This features another size mismatch of the type much loved in WHC. The Tiger is big, rough and tough, except for its largely forgotten low point when it pimped itself out, posing for Esso back in the day. The Grasshopper Mouse in teeny tiny yet totally mental. Away you go...

Tiger - beat the Tardigrade 33/19 in the 2nd round

Tiger.png

It was a routine stroll for the Tiger in the last round. It's the biggest cat in the world. It possesses undeniable beauty to go with its brawn. The Tiger will catch, kill and devour pretty much anything in their path. It doesn't necessarily confine itself to smaller prey either, as reports have been received of attacks against elephants and rhinos. It can carry up to double its own bodyweight and run up to 40 miles per hour. Want more hard? The collective noun for tigers is an "ambush". How cool is that?

Tiger attack videos are thin on the ground. Here we have a tiger casually bringing down a buffalo, seemingly unperturbed by the presence of the accompanying herd and dozens of pointy horns.

Grasshopper Mouse - beat the Naked Mole Rat 32/14 in the 2nd round

Grasshopper Mouse.png

The Grasshopper Mouse is still looking for its first WHC crown. It came desperately close back in 2017, when it was only stopped in the final by the triumphant Honey Badger. Last year it was beaten at the semi-final stage by the Hippo. The GM has only been stopped by the eventual champion these past two years. It's badass, it's angry and it wants victory. Despite its diminutive stature, the GM will patrol a territory up to 28 acres in size. Intruders are warned off by the GM’s signature howl. It stands on its hind legs and howls like a wolf. A wolf! Creatures still daring to enter its turf do so at their own risk. It can hunt, stalk, attack, kill and, if the occasion demands it, kill family quite readily. It battles and beats poisonous foes, actually turning toxins into painkillers. Dastardly clever and most assuredly hard. It's a brawler and just the kind of creature WHC was made for. It has a big opponent in this quarter final but has the game to match it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Well, look at this. You couldn't fit a Rizla between them. 8 apiece. We have a real match on our hands here.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I’m not usually a bit voter on apex predators, but what the tiger does there is hard, you don’t see many big cats take that much risk and not on their own. Tiger for me.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One of the weaker Quarter finals. Kind of like Millwall v Albion in this season's FA Cup. Neither team were ever going to win the tournament

I don't know, I feel like a Big Cat final could be on the cards. The credentials of both Jaguar and Tiger have both risen due to some cracking videos posted by [MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION].

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I don't know, I feel like a Big Cat final could be on the cards. The credentials of both Jaguar and Tiger have both risen due to some cracking videos posted by [MENTION=13715]jimhigham[/MENTION].

Thanks. That’s kind of you to say. It’s a bugger trying to find different videos each round. Not sure what I’ll do if one of these bad boys gets to the final. A medley perhaps. :)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Final stages now. It looks like the Gradshopper Mouse has this. Both remaining big cats currently down by five.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
One tiger takes on a herd of buffalo each of them the same size or bigger.

The grasshopper mouse takes on incy-wincy scorpion a tiny fraction of its size

Who's hard?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here