Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - Quarter Final Draw

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 21.50.40.png

Good afternoon everybody. I'm Chris Packham and I'm joining you live from WHC HQ for this year's quarter final draw. The second round saw two new creatures make their debuts only to receive an unceremonious battering. Bye for now Titan Triggerfish and Naked Mole Rat. Thanks for playing and better luck next year. There wasn't a great deal in the way of surprises with the exception of the battling Seagull; seeing off the Great White Shark in a superb display of bloody minded bravado. Nobody will fancy facing this demon of the streets in the quarter final.

Here's the remaining competitors, their number in the draw and the votes they gained in the second round...

1) Hippopotamus 38
2) Honey Badger 36
3) Polar Bear 35
4) Jaguar 33
5) Seagull 33
6) Tiger 33
7) Grasshopper Mouse 32
8) Mantis Shrimp 30

So it's very much as a case of as you were so far. Last year's winner won the most votes, followed by the beaten finalist. There's also very little to choose so far between the chasing back. It's anybody's tournament for the remaining WHC royalty.

And now it's time for the draw. Joining me today to delve into the velvet bag we have two of this year's earlier competitors; the Naked Mole Rat and the King Cobra. OK over there guys? Ready to go? Great, so it's time to crack on...

Number 4. That's the Jaguar. The Jaguar will face...

Number 3. The Polar Bear. So that's Jaguar versus Polar Bear.

Number 8. Mantis Shrimp...

Number 1. There's the champion. Two former champions going head to head. Mantis Shrimp v Hippo.

Number 6. The Tiger...

Number 7. Grasshopper Mouse. Tiger v Grasshopper Mouse. Very interesting. Two to go...

Number 5. That's the Seagull so that leaves...

Number 2. Honey Badger! The WHC legend, last in the hat, will battle it out with this year's new hero.

So here's that draw in full...

Jaguar v Polar Bear
Mantis Shrimp v Hippopotamus
Tiger v Grasshopper Mouse
Seagull v Honey Badger

Some mouth watering math ups there. The ties will be played as soon as possible. Matches will involve a two day poll to conclude on Friday evening, as I'm told you all want to get on with berating somebody called Smug Eddie (?) at the weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here