Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets for Troops for Brighton matches

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Have any of the great and good of NSC ever been lucky enough to win tickets for Brighton homes games through Tickets for Troops?

I have entered the ballet for Sat. match and I am just wondering when the ballot will be announced, any ideas?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Have any of the great and good of NSC ever been lucky enough to win tickets for Brighton homes games through Tickets for Troops?

I have entered the ballet for Sat. match and I am just wondering when the ballot will be announced, any ideas?

My mate got 2 TFT for Albions game at Wembley.
Didnt have to wait too long for them.
I've had a gander on the website and cannot see the Brighton v Bournemouth listed.

Edit: apologies have now found link.

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I've done it a few years in a row and never not 'won' the tickets, and I've always saved them for the Cat A games where you save the most money. Expect to be given the worst seats in the house i.e. front row south east corner or something.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Is this what our armed forces have become?

It reminded me of the Christmas pantomime at HMS Mercury where two chiefs did the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy complete with steaming boots.
The Two Ronnies would have been proud of such a performance.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Bounce. :bounce:

As I haven’t heard anything and with just over 48hrs between now and the Bournemouth (H) match, is it safe to assume that I have not been successful with my ballot? Thoughts please!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
... I can see it now.

ballet01010.jpg

sabaig

Nov 13, 2010
Couple together spare for tomorrow. PM me, not looking for much just to avoid waste!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here