Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Could We Survive On 33 Points?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Those 6 points we gave you could well save your bacon.
As for us hoping you finish the season well , you’re having a laugh !!

You didn't "GIVE" those points to us - BHA took them by dry-humping your catastrophically overpaid, overrated, underachieving hopeless bunch of wastrels. Twice.

You couldn't even score in open play, predictably needing your standard scoring method (penalties) to manage to lay so much as a glove on us.

Face it. You were owned.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Those 6 points we gave you could well save your bacon.
As for us hoping you finish the season well , you’re having a laugh !!

Parish has blown countless £100m’s in your PL stint (this week, did you read http://priceoffootball.com/crystal-palace-2017-18-i-just-cant-be-happy-today/), yet you continue to lurk around the relegation end of the PL table. Several players on 2 or 3 times our level of wages, yet Watford and Wolves embarrass Parish’s ‘strategy’ of blowing the cash, in over paying players.

Why does it keep going so wrong at Selhurst?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This has gone quite a way under the radar - if Toon lose tonight (fair chance), they then have FOUR games left. We have SEVEN.

If we’re still in the relegation fight, they absolutely are. I’d go as far as to say if they lose tonight they’re potentially in a bit of trouble.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This has gone quite a way under the radar - if Toon lose tonight (fair chance), they then have FOUR games left. We have SEVEN.

If we’re still in the relegation fight, they absolutely are. I’d go as far as to say if they lose tonight they’re potentially in a bit of trouble.

The betting markets seem really confident that NUFC are safe, despite their recent run of narrow losses.

I assume that’s because Cardiff need to gain 8 more points on them (with their far superior GD).

Which just goes to show that if we win tomorrow or Tuesday, Cardiff are up s*it creak.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
You didn't "GIVE" those points to us - BHA took them by dry-humping your catastrophically overpaid, overrated, underachieving hopeless bunch of wastrels. Twice.

You couldn't even score in open play, predictably needing your standard scoring method (penalties) to manage to lay so much as a glove on us.

Face it. You were owned.

Right now who cares? They will be playing Premier Leafgue football next season,whilst we may not be.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's looking unlikely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here