[Albion] Arsenal away tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
On sale from today.

Went straight in, no queue, 6 bought.

Is everyone still recovering from their Wembley hangover/bank balance deficit?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hope there are still some left tomorrow, otherwise it will be Crawley v Tranmere instead for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep, no queues at all - Groovy Gang attending

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Didn’t realise they were on sale from today.......maybe others don’t know either. That said, the teiring seems to have largely got rid of the queues anyway...

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Got our 5 dead easy.

Feel bad, but want Arsenal to lose to Napoli so that it sticks to the Saturday 4th: want to go to Eastbourne for the Sussex 50 over game on the 5th.

PG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be interested to see how well this one sells because, for me, it was the game last season that really illustrated why some lower to mid-table sides in the Premier League don't take full allocations to some away games.

Thousands of empty seats, the Arsenal fans who did bother going having barely any interest as it was a complete mis-match and an Arsenal side who just had to decide how many gears to use as they swiped us aside.

I guess, this season at least, those who missed out last season and want to tick off the ground may offset those, like me, who can't be arsed to go back.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Got our 5 dead easy.

Feel bad, but want Arsenal to lose to Napoli so that it sticks to the Saturday 4th: want to go to Eastbourne for the Sussex 50 over game on the 5th.

PG

Same here, also if it moves to the Sunday will the Ticket Office decide to cancel all tickets and refund money so that we have to reapply on the basis that a couple of people complain about the game moving

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No engineering work as well - yippee

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Got our 5 dead easy.

PG
Having hauled myself up to tier 2 I will be stuck on a train coming back from a wedding on the 4th so miss this one, would be delighted if it moves to Sunday. There is no suggestion it might move on the ticket site.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Got 3 today. Even though the atmosphere isn't great inside the stadium I like the bustle in the surrounding streets given it is just round the corner from Highbury. This fixture always has a nice feel to it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's a good day out, spoiled by 90 minutes. Mind you Arsenal may be playing for something so there may be an atmosphere. If not, it will be a very quiet affair from them.

Bought the same 5 tickets as last year. Back of Area 20. Straight in at 9.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quite often been no queue for games this season, its just been a while with Millwall, Wembley, Spurs recently. Straight in and got 11 tickets.

Have to say been well impressed with the ticket site this year, pick exactly where you want to go is brilliant. Hats off to the ticket office and the SeatGeek system.

Agree. It's a very slick operation.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
It's a good day out, spoiled by 90 minutes. Mind you Arsenal may be playing for something so there may be an atmosphere. If not, it will be a very quiet affair from them.

Bought the same 5 tickets as last year. Back of Area 20. Straight in at 9.

It's quite likely we'll still be playing for something, or at least relying on Cardiff to slip up...

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'll be interested to see how well this one sells because, for me, it was the game last season that really illustrated why some lower to mid-table sides in the Premier League don't take full allocations to some away games.

Thousands of empty seats, the Arsenal fans who did bother going having barely any interest as it was a complete mis-match and an Arsenal side who just had to decide how many gears to use as they swiped us aside.

I guess, this season at least, those who missed out last season and want to tick off the ground may offset those, like me, who can't be arsed to go back.

Its the only home game arsenal have left this season (Europe aside), so one would expect their fans will be up for it this time

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here