Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal away tickets

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'll tell you what: the club may not be an established PL team but jeez our fans certainly are. "Arsenal away again? Naa, can't be bothered"

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'll tell you what: the club may not be an established PL team but jeez our fans certainly are. "Arsenal away again? Naa, can't be bothered"

All too predictable, sadly. Our away support can be fantastic, but equally has always been 'soft' in terms of numbers and with more than its share of moaners. By 'soft' I mean numbers drop off significantly in adversity or when false expectations are not maintained.

We may well need something from this game. We may therefore need every away seat to be filled with those willing to sing and get behind the team to the best of their ability. This is what away support should be about but I sense we've lost sight of this a bit now we are in the entitled stratosphere.

PG

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Arsenal away is the fixture I look for first when the fixtures come out. As well as living in outer London and having friends who support
the Arsenal, I used to live in Islington. The choice of pubs and cafes around Angel/King's Cross (for example) are second to none. I also have no qualms about
walking into an Arsenal pub even if they know I'm Brighton (bit silly I know). It's the day out as much as anything that I enjoy. But most of all I still have to pinch myself
when I see the Emirates and see the lads trot out at 3pm!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
1,089 left should get down the points list enabling all those "I can never get tickets for London games" a good chance

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Could this get down to members 65+ point thereshold?

I suppose there might be people waiting to see how Arsenal do on Thursday, a big defeat will make a Saturday game more likely, if its moved to Sunday I think it might get that low and there might me some returns.

Does that exist now... after the Wembley general availability?

I don't know, people will moan whatever

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Me too. I got a spot very close to the goal. All I need to work out now is what "GK" stands for.

You're playing strong defense for the English Gunners, you stop the field goals!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
5 loyalty points. Tsk!

They all count, you just wait until people tell us we're lucky next season when we bag tickets early doors!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

All too predictable, sadly. Our away support can be fantastic, but equally has always been 'soft' in terms of numbers and with more than its share of moaners. By 'soft' I mean numbers drop off significantly in adversity or when false expectations are not maintained.

We may well need something from this game. We may therefore need every away seat to be filled with those willing to sing and get behind the team to the best of their ability. This is what away support should be about but I sense we've lost sight of this a bit now we are in the entitled stratosphere.

PG

I could understand your points if the away end is half empty on the day of the match.
Tickets only went on sale yesterday, and a couple of people on this thread have only given an honest opinion.

The away end will be full that day I'm sure.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I could understand your points if the away end is half empty on the day of the match.
Tickets only went on sale yesterday, and a couple of people on this thread have only given an honest opinion.

The away end will be full that day I'm sure.

Amazing isn't it?

People love to chime in with self-depreciation of our fanbase several weeks before the fixture is even to be played :lolol:

This will sell out, bounce away.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Amazing isn't it?

People love to chime in with self-depreciation of our fanbase several weeks before the fixture is even to be played :lolol:

This will sell out, bounce away.

Yes definitely amazing, not as though it's a thread with 70+ posts saying " we can't be bothered " :)
And I can understand some people being reluctant to buy tickets if the game could be moved.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just for info, current railway engineering plans :

Saturday and Sunday - no trains between Seaford and Lewes (otherwise normal)

Sunday - buses between Brighton/Lewes and Three Bridges until 9.30am (Brighton trains diverted via Littlehampton - I will almost GUARANTEE that the overnight engineering work will over-run though)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here