Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal away tickets

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm in London for that weekend so it would be nice and convenient to get to see an away game, especially as it might just slip down to the members' tier. But work commitments and budget make it a tough decision between this fixture or going to the last game against City the following week. Choices, choices...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yea it was satirical, it's one of my least favourite aways. My comments about their attendances were in line with them being bankrolled in a corporate world, and though you can certainly throw a somewhat comparable (at a stretch) argument at us, our owner's spending has been in line with the recovery and sustainability of the football club, not splashing tens of millions around before even reaching the PL and delving into the shadowy underworld of Jorge Mendes and Chinese conglomerates. If/When that day comes we won't have a stone to throw.

Consider myself whoooosshed. Apologies.

Thinking about it though are there any really cracking trips in the prem?

Newcastle maybe? Liverpool and Manchester both good for a drink but no chance of getting anything out of the game and both full of half and half day tripping wankers (with the possible exception of Everton). All London teams totally sanitised now...even Palace away was a walk in the park this season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the game is on a Sunday, I hope its a 4pm kick off. Just makes for a better atmosphere.

4PM is usually reserved for the SKY Live match but you never know. I agree with your sentiments though. Please NOT midday again.

Still a good 400 tickets left. This will give fans a chance to go to a London game that normally can't go.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
This will be my 4th London away game this season. So far we've drew 2-2 lost 4-2 and lost 3-0. As a season ticket holder living in London, these away games are closer and easier to get to/away from than the Amex. If we get spanked again I apologies in advanced.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just realised if its the Sunday then there is a bus service on the SE Line, oh well Hastings - Ashford -- St P then instead, costs a bit more but only an hour and 27 which is quicker it would be up the SE line.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If the game is on a Sunday, I hope its a 4pm kick off. Just makes for a better atmosphere.

I bloody hope not. Hate the 4pm sunday kick off. And the atmosphere is shite whatever the time so I'd rather a 12.30pm.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still 340 tickets left by the way.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looks like it's not being moved

Live Premier Matches - Radio Times

maytv.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks like it's not being moved]

It WILL be moved if Arsenal go through against Napoli, they won't play Thursday/Saturday.

Its just not been confirmed yet, and won't be until 18th April.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It states that the match can be moved on the official website when you log on to away games.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
With two Sky games on Sunday at 2pm and 4pm, it looks likely to be a 12pm jobbie.

Pissflaps.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Come on Napoli. Hit them for 3 next week,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here