Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia & Hemed

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Locadia’s an incredible striker, look at all the PL goals he’s scored for us. A nightmare for defenders.

I like Hemed ... he may have prolonged his PL career with us a little, if he hadn’t carried out the pointless stamp. He was our PL no9 briefly, who’d started to score. Too old now.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Locadia’s an incredible striker, look at all the PL goals he’s scored for us. A nightmare for defenders.

I like Hemed ... he may have prolonged his PL career with us a little, if he hadn’t carried out the pointless stamp. He was our PL no9 briefly, who’d started to score. Too old now.

Yes this, we can only base any judgment on what we’ve seen so far.

It hasn’t happened for Locadia yet, that’s not to say it won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

His future is in limbo at QPR, until they get the next Schteeeeeve in as manager, who may decide different!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The actual question should have been:-

Is Hemed a better option than Murray?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Hemed is much younger than Murray, so not too old. The issue is more to do with form. He struggles to get game time in the Championship, so it's hard to see him getting too much time for us in the premier league

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hemed is much younger than Murray, so not too old. The issue is more to do with form. He struggles to get game time in the Championship, so it's hard to see him getting too much time for us in the premier league

Muzza’s an exceptional striker to be able to score PL goals at his age. He’s really looked after himself, never carrying excess ‘timber’.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here