Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Deulofeu - A thing of beauty.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It really was a great goal. I was stunned that he started on the bench, the guy is absolutely gravy.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Took the utter piss out of them.

Goalie was in bits. :lolol:

Last edited:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Very few can chip a ball like that, where you almost have to withdraw your foot rather than follow through to impart maximum spin. I've also seen Cristiano Ronaldo do it and control the flick. Nobody else though

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Had Messi scored that, the media would be whipped into a frenzy - like the goal he got against Real Betis away a couple of weeks ago.

How can someone like that be on the subs bench? His scoring record is decent.

Maybe it's the hors d'oeuvres- "He never puts in any effort on a Tuesday night at Burnley in January."

I'm sure he started his career at Barcelona? Just googled him and yes, he came through the youth side.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He must feel the cold, tights and gloves

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
According to that expert pundit Jenas Wolves did not turn up for the final. It had nothing to do with the brilliance of the substitute and a cool
head from a penalty taker.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
According to that expert pundit Jenas Wolves did not turn up for the final. It had nothing to do with the brilliance of the substitute and a cool
head from a penalty taker.

Jenas could send a glass eye to sleep. He never changes his tone of voice - probably the worst BBC pundit although Paul Ince is rather annoying; why does he cough so much on Final Score or Match Of The Day? Is he ok?

I know we had a thread on this a few weeks back but I missed it. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here