Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Games are coming thick and fast now

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
After a long period of league games broken up by cup games, postponements and the international break, we've now got a run of five in quick succession..

Saturday Bournemouth
Tuesday Cardiff
Saturday Wolves
Tuesday Spurs
Saturday Newcastle

After last Saturdays efforts, and the cup no longer a distraction, I'm really looking forward to these :albion:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Let's just wrap it up with WINS in the next two home games PLEASEEEE!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Well we never beat Eddie Howe so at best get a draw out of that, then beat Cardiff (if we play anywhere like we did on Saturday). That should wrap up the final relegation place then. We can then relax a bit and try and play more attacking football in the last lot of games!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Well we never beat Eddie Howe so at best get a draw out of that, then beat Cardiff (if we play anywhere like we did on Saturday). That should wrap up the final relegation place then. We can then relax a bit and try and play more attacking football in the last lot of games!

We already have this season, albeit in the cup.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
After a long period of league games broken up by cup games, postponements and the international break, we've now got a run of five in quick succession..

Saturday Bournemouth
Tuesday Cardiff
Saturday Wolves
Tuesday Spurs
Saturday Newcastle

After last Saturdays efforts, and the cup no longer a distraction, I'm really looking forward to these :albion:

DWDLW

8 points, safety assured, please and thank you.

You heard it here first :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s great, having had to miss quite a few games this season I can definitley make the two home season defining games on Saturday and Tuesday.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Saturday Bournemouth Win
Tuesday Cardiff Win
Saturday Wolves Draw
Tuesday Spurs lose
Saturday Newcastle Win

SAFE!!!!!

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Lets hope B'muff roll over as easy for us as they did for Burnley on Saturday , they really are a Jekyll & Hyde team so fingers crossed its one of their woeful days and we seize the points.

Cardiff will be an all out battle with them very much up for it but if we can handle their aggression we should have enough to get the points.

Dont see us getting more than maybe one point from Wolves or Spurs if we are lucky and Wolves heads are not in the game. Spurs I expect to be like the Chelsea game , luts of huff n puff but they will have enough quality.

If the pressure is off by the time Newcastle visit I can see us getting all the points , however if we still need points it will be very edgy , nervy & probably a draw.

Should have enough to get the points we need but we really need to get A.S.A.P. or the nerves will come into play way more than we need it to.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Bournemouth are in virtual free fall and virtually nothing to play for, we must take the game to them Saturday, a repeat of the first 60 mins v Soton of our general application would be unacceptable. I’m convinced the SF affected that game (and Chelsea), 1 yellow card over both games tells me that. Our players will be bang up for Saturday with no need to hold back (they had better be!!)

B’muff are my outsiders to go down next season BTW.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Saturday Bournemouth
Tuesday Cardiff
Saturday Wolves
Tuesday Spurs
Saturday Newcastle

This is like the good old days of being back in the Championship, a chance to get a real head of steam up (or alternatively for it all to go very wrong, very quickly).

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Don't we seem to do less well after an international break for a couple of games and then get back on it? Is it my imagination? It's almost as though some of the players who've represented their countries swan about a bit thinking they're better than they are perhaps?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Last away game tickets for Arsenal on sale tomorrow as well.

Last away game tickets for Arsenal on sale tomorrow as well.[/QUOTE

Forget my post. I see TV games have been announced!

Even though the date hasn’t been confirmed for when it will be played? Very likely it will be Sunday as Arsenal will likely be playing the first leg of their Europa League semi-final on Thursday 2nd.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Even though the date hasn’t been confirmed for when it will be played? Very likely it will be Sunday as Arsenal will likely be playing the first leg of their Europa League semi-final on Thursday 2nd.

Thanks for flagging that. You are right, if Arsenal get to Europa semis our game will be on Sunday 5th. Bit naughty of the club not to flag this possibility in the ticket press release.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here