Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anders Dreyer - Really doing well at St Mirren

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Expecting the usual welter of 'It's only Monkey Tennis' quotes from a few listees, I have some good news coming from my spies at St Mirren. Anders Dreyer is playing out of his skin at the moment ("been superb for last 6 games"). This is good to see. Tough assignment at a club who have had a troubled season but are still hanging in there.

Just thought you all might like to know?

TNBA

TTF

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Looked goodish playing for the under 21s to me.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Expecting the usual welter of 'It's only Monkey Tennis' quotes from a few listees, I have some good news coming from my spies at St Mirren. Anders Dreyer is playing out of his skin at the moment ("been superb for last 6 games"). This is good to see. Tough assignment at a club who have had a troubled season but are still hanging in there.

Just thought you all might like to know?

TNBA

TTF

I'm not sure about this. 3 games back he missed an open goal v Dundee and last midweek he didn't leave the bench v Celtic. Saturday he won and scored a pen with a dubious decision. Are you winding us all up?

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Shame to see him return back to Brighton with a knee injury, looks like that will be his season over.
Big game for St Mirren this weekend vs Hamilton!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Suprised no thread on this kid

Star man for Midtjylland tonight Vs Liverpool. Missed 2 one on one's though ....... So I guess he would have fit in well at Brighton.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I would assume that people would have forgotten he was ever here. I mentioned it during the game and a season ticket holder swore he was never here. A quick Google settled the argument but it does go to show the disconnect between the first team and the u23s.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I watched the start of the Liverpool match yesterday and was surprised to hear “top goal scorer” ( I think ) and “ signed from Brighton”
I must admit I had to Google this player.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
From the glimpses of him I had whilst he was here, I thought he would be one that would make it to the first team. Perhaps he instigated the move as he didn’t see a clear route through? Although under GP, we know he’s not afraid to promote from within and give these prospects a chance. Shame he looks like a great prospect now.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
From the glimpses of him I had whilst he was here, I thought he would be one that would make it to the first team. Perhaps he instigated the move as he didn’t see a clear route through? Although under GP, we know he’s not afraid to promote from within and give these prospects a chance. Shame he looks like a great prospect now.

You are right but I think to be fair on CH, some of the players blossoming now were 2 years younger.

Alzate was at Swindon on loan, White at Newport, Connolly in U23s, perhaps the others weren’t up to it?

Tilley now at Crawley with Dallison. Will Collar at Stockport. Perhaps Dreyer and Normann should have been given a place on the bench, I don’t know.

I do like the fact GP gives younger players an opportunity, but am not sure it’s black and white where CH concerned.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
You are right but I think to be fair on CH, some of the players blossoming now were 2 years younger.

Alzate was at Swindon on loan, White at Newport, Connolly in U23s, perhaps the others weren’t up to it?

Tilley now at Crawley with Dallison. Will Collar at Stockport. Perhaps Dreyer and Normann should have been given a place on the bench, I don’t know.

I do like the fact GP gives younger players an opportunity, but am not sure it’s black and white where CH concerned.
Agreed. Not sure there's been a single example of a player being ready but Hughton not playing them.

Having said that, I doubt he'd have thrown in Alzate and Sanchez

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In and out of the Brighton and Hove Albion door just about as fast as could be arranged! TBH, I'd be rather surprised if we made anything on the deal - but good luck to the lad. He must be Brighton through and through, shirley?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
In and out of the Brighton and Hove Albion door just about as fast as could be arranged! TBH, I'd be rather surprised if we made anything on the deal - but good luck to the lad. He must be Brighton through and through, shirley?

I believe we lost money on this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here