Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oh to be Watford

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Just been listening to Watford's comeback. Fantastic. Mate in the ground is delirious. Well done the Horns! Just shows the game is never never over till the final whistle. Jealous!

[Please take note all the selfish b*stards thinking it's OK to block my view by choosing to leave in the closing minutes of both halves yesterday!]

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hmmm ..... let me have a think about that ......................

Hell, no!

What ? You wouldn’t want to be going to Wembley to lose to Man City.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just been listening to Watford's comeback. Fantastic. Mate in the ground is delirious. Well done the Horns! Just shows the game is never never over till the final whistle. Jealous!

[Please take note all the selfish b*stards thinking it's OK to block my view by choosing to leave in the closing minutes of both halves yesterday!]

Jealous yes, but thems the breaks.
Good luck to them!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
In fairness, I was delighted they went through having been on the wrong end of possibly the worst VAR decision I have seen to date.

Yes, they also benefitted from another very iffy VAR review for the injury time pen, but for me it just serves to show what a catastrophic shitstorm VAR is. It completely changed the game today with not one, but two duff decisions.

If I was Watford, I'd have been absolutely STEAMING at that 2nd Wolves goal.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
In fairness, I was delighted they went through having been on the wrong end of possibly the worst VAR decision I have seen to date.

Yes, they also benefitted from another very iffy VAR review for the injury time pen, but for me it just serves to show what a catastrophic shitstorm VAR is. It completely changed the game today with not one, but two duff decisions.

If I was Watford, I'd have been absolutely STEAMING at that 2nd Wolves goal.

I thought the replays showed that he was onside? Although I wasn't 100% focused on the game so could have missed something.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yes they did.

Defender’s foot was goal side so not offside.

Watford are probably 2/3 years ahead of us in terms of acquisitions and squad strength entirely due to being in PL for longer, and more PL cash to spend.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
D3kEh3rW4AAqGn5.png

I swear there was one lad in front of me who got up 5 times during play to head off somewhere. One piss trip is acceptable, two unfortunate what the hell was going on the other times

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I swear there was one lad in front of me who got up 5 times during play to head off somewhere. One piss trip is acceptable, two unfortunate what the hell was going on the other times

I bet that rivaled the lady who sat next to my wife.
Waving the Albion like she was on a F1 circuit, okay at first, but bloody annoying when clashing with ones own waving ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here