Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] Accountant Needed

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
My wife and I our planning to set up our own guesthouse business and before we start doing anything concrete we would like to talk to an accountant both about the best way to set up the business and then using them to help us in the future.

Neither of us have needed to use an accountant before and so we don't really know where to start and so the obvious answer was to ask NSC!

We are hoping to set up the business in the Chichester area (and I don't even really know whether it is better to use a local firm/person) so if you either are an accountant who would be able to advise us or know of a good accountant who would be suitable, please let me know - please feel free to PM if you would prefer.

Thanks!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My advice is to try and find one who speaks to your shoes rather than their own.

(In my experience, the outgoing accountants are the best :wink:)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Good luck with your venture.

Get a fixed quote for everything:
Personal tax returns, business accounts, and if you go down the limited company route ... for company accounts and company tax return. If you run a payroll for yourselves (advisable to accrue full state pension rights if under state retirement age), that’s a dead easy monthly procedure for accountants/payroll bureau so should cost peanuts. Some exaggerate it’s complexity, to charge more. The monthly online RTI reports take a minute or two.

The above should stop a ‘petrol pump running’ approach to accountant’s fees, when you’re looking for low overheads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here