Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If there truly is a god (of football)

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Last game of the season......
City have to beat us to win the league......
Liverpool 4-0 up against whoever.....
City 1-0 up on us.......
93rd minute, Bissouma, North stand end, spanks one from 30 yards which is probably going wide until it hits Walker on the arse and loops in.......
Hughton knee slides in front of Guardiola......
Make it so....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yep, shame the silly buggar is a top six fan though :down:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To make it perfect, we'd start the game needing a point for safety.....

(although I'd rather we were well clear)!

**** that!! Some of us have their hearts to worry about :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
City 1-0 up on us.......
93rd minute, Bissouma, North stand end, spanks one from 30 yards which is probably going wide until it hits Walker on the arse and loops in.......

For there to truly be a god of football we'd end up winning that game 2-1 due to a penalty committed by Kyle Walker after both teams scoring early on.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Far better if we are already safe, and Jahanbakhsh spends the first 20 minutes by continuing going past Walker leaving him on his backside time after time, and Walker is substituted after 20 minutes to save him from further embarrassment, as we win 2-0

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Takes me back.....

City 1-0 up on us.......
Hughton knee slides in front of Guardiola......
Make it so....

There was a match back in the 1970s. (Can't remember who we played.) The last match of the season. We had to draw or win to go up. The team we played had to draw or win to stay up. The result was strangely enough, a draw. I have been thinking the last few weeks that it would be a strange reversal of fortunes if that scenario was repeated again!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
If there truly is a God of Football.... Liverpool will win the league, Watford will win the FA Cup, and Spuds will progress through into the Champions League Semi-Final.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
W
There was a match back in the 1970s. (Can't remember who we played.) The last match of the season. We had to draw or win to go up. The team we played had to draw or win to stay up. The result was strangely enough, a draw. I have been thinking the last few weeks that it would be a strange reversal of fortunes if that scenario was repeated again!
Home to Rochdale 1972. Finished 1-1

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Saturday's performance gives me hope for the last game of the season.

I've always put this down as 'nil points' in my season predictions.

But if we are safe by this game, combine the lack of pressure on us with the tension within the City ranks if they need to win - I can see us getting something now.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
If the Football God truly exists and I believe he does, then we will beat City but we would have assured safety a few weeks before and the Mancs would have already wrapped-up the Premier League Title.

The City go on to win the European Cup with Watford lifting the FA Cup.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here