Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fake cheap tat on sale outside Wembley - B.F.C.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My kids were just happy to go to football at Withdean when they were little, didn't ask for anything else.

Make their kids even happier? ??? Lucky to go to Wembley for their first match.

Mine did. My son asked to go home one game, losing, freezing and it started pissing down. He stayed!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm just being boring and keeping my ticket as a memento of the day. Was tempted to buy the (official) scarf and programme but decided to save my money... for the betting booth :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We were travelling up from Hampshire to Leicestershire this morning and stopped at the Cherwell Valley services on the M40, just North of Oxford. There was a bloke there with a table outside selling the Watford v Wolves equivalent. I spotted a "Wambley" there,too

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
We were travelling up from Hampshire to Leicestershire this morning and stopped at the Cherwell Valley services on the M40, just North of Oxford. There was a bloke there with a table outside selling the Watford v Wolves equivalent. I spotted a "Wambley" there,too

Why not Wemberly though or has some genius copyrighted that too?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
On the subject of merchandise - did the city fans all get scarves instead of flags?

Few of them on my train back, they had a plastic sheet banner with the club badge and the team name on. Looked a bit crap to me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
BHAFC would be copyrighted. Generally the tat makers and sellers stay just the right side of the law.

At Villa a couple of years ago, they were trying to sell Brighton scarves with Champions on them. :facepalm:
Another way of getting round the copyright issue is to weave Premiership instead of Premier League

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Talking TAT > I still have my 1996 they think it's all over T shirt > some blue T shirt with our best gates on the back > my 1983 final scarf and my Championes scarf bought from outside Cheltenham FC some year cannot remember and I am very happy with it all so there!

Talking TAT > I still have my 1996 they think it's all over T shirt > some blue T shirt with our best gates on the back > my 1983 final scarf and my Championes scarf bought from outside Cheltenham FC some year cannot remember and I am very happy with it all so there!

They think it's all over t-shirt one of 300 printed well done sir.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Think I still have a Mike Small T Shirt somewhere. It is a bit like a magic eye puzzle from memory.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
My 8 year old asked for a scarf when we arrived at Wembley way (he was wearing a brand new home shirt i got him last weekend especially for yesterday) . I told him that there are two things in football that you have to hate, 1 is anything related to that mob from Croydon and 2 is half and half scarves. He didn't want one after that.

Great parenting. Great kid. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here