Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Team work.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope it took ages and was agonising. And I hope they pissed and shat on his face whilst they were at it.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Made my day.

AltruisticSkeletalClumber-small.gif

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry, even poverty isn't an excuse to mutiliate or kill rare and innocent animals like that.

Anyone who is prepared to do that deserves exactly what's coming to them.

Although we kill innocent animals in their billions and eat them.

There is an element of hypocrisy here (which I count myself as part of) and Vegans cannot be challenged on this.

Surely no animals life is worth more than the other. They are all sentient beings. There is much rallying against the killing of dogs or cats for food but an Indian's horror at a cow being killed is considered irrelevant.

Whether an animal is rare or not, for me, shouldn't be the question. Killing animals is either fine or it's not. I see no in between.

Now I'm off to eat my chicken sandwich and wallow in my hypocrisy.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Eating a chimp, dog or dolphin is a lot worse than eating a chicken or a fish, as the former are intelligent animals that demonstrate social awareness. Chickens and fish don't know what the **** is going on.

The blue touchpaper is lit. Stand back folks. :lolol:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Perhaps this should be a thing. Rather than prison, poachers should be tied up and fed to the lions.

Lions like to keep their food alive for some time. It wouldn't be a nice way to go.

Pretty sure that in the past this was fairly common

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here