Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Moving on from yesterday

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I loved yesterday,tens of thousands rocking up at Wembley,out singing and out supporting the Citeh fans,we made a fantastic noise and can come away from the game with our heads held up high,our team did us proud,stopped the Mighty mercenaries of franchise Citeh from thumping us by a cricket score and on another day may have even nicked it,I love supporting Brighton and Hove Albion because we are who we are,proud of OUR team and gratefull for any success that comes our way,we competed with a team with players on their subs bench that cost more than our entire squad,stadium and training ground put together.We were supposed to roll over and let Citeh show plucky little Brighton how to play football,but we didn't,it annoyed all the pundits and so-called experts,how very dare we! so unfair! so we are dismissed as rubbish,poor team,can't play,cheats,spoilers..blah blah blah...I would not swap being a Brighton fan to support a team of mega rich oil millionaire,FFP cheating,human rights abusing,plastic fakes that embody everything that is ruining football as we know it.We all know supporting BHA is never a smooth ride and I get as annoyed and frustrated as many of you good people out there in NSC land,but I just hope the big positive coming out of yesterday is that the team can come away with a refreshed belief in themselves and take on the next vital games with renewed vigour and put these teams away,no messing about but just get on with it,win the games,get the points and bring on another season in the Premier league and another season of irritating the hell out of the so-called Big Teams and sycophantic media dinosaurs.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
.... aaaaaaand breathe.

Referring to another post on here, I just find the whole 'City Juggernaut' a completely empty experience. It must actually be a bit soulless supporting them now.

So, we crack on - and we stay in the PL another year, we get better players in, we battle again.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
We lost but left happier, it's bizarre. I've never seen the losing fans stay on to aplaud the team and the winners disappear like a shot before. Success and unlimited riches seems to have made supporting Citeh a miserable experience.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We lost but left happier, it's bizarre. I've never seen the losing fans stay on to aplaud the team and the winners disappear like a shot before. Success and unlimited riches seems to have made supporting Citeh a miserable experience.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Wouldn’t swap with them for the world (and all the trophies they’ve purchased) either.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The important thing now is to remember how to score goals against Premier League opposition. The last one was 9th of March. Not the kind of form that will get us out of trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here