Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
From Withdean to Wembley and everywhere we go,
BlockING shots and scoring goals
Dunk's one of our own
Dunk's one of our own.

Thanks. Now I know for the next two home games! Hope that everyone continues the Wembley atmosphere and of course an attacking performance by the team would also help!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
from where I was looking at it (middle tier) it looked great. Only grouse was that, if we're going to start using banners of this size regularly, those underneath moving it along need to get a bit better at pulling the corners tight as it moves - for quite a lot of the time (see also picture a few posts above this one) it was all crumpled, which made the large text almost impossible to read.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ed459d2e3c4027c98372d1926da5dd31.jpg

That was my view of it!

For once it felt good to touch cloth :moo:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
from where I was looking at it (middle tier) it looked great. Only grouse was that, if we're going to start using banners of this size regularly, those underneath moving it along need to get a bit better at pulling the corners tight as it moves - for quite a lot of the time (see also picture a few posts above this one) it was all crumpled, which made the large text almost impossible to read.

iron_PNG15523.png

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London

**** me, some people really will try and find something to complain about!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Maybe next time you could be down there teaching them?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Dunk's one of our own
Dunk's one of our own.

If others can't make out the words does Dunk know it's his new song? Shame if he doesn't.

Looked amazing being unfurled from where we were sitting up in the gods! I will spare you the rather pathetic camera pic. I took of it.

Everytime I hear the phrase I think of this song by a legendary singer/songwriter

I wonder if the lyrics could be adapted, if only we had a fan who posts on here that knows about writing songs and poetry with pithy lyrics :) :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunk's one of our own
Dunk's one of our own.

I personally go with ‘Dunky’s one of our own’ not that it matters.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
It was brilliant being part of that, thanks to those who organised it.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Yes, well done to those that organised and paid for the banner. Needs to be at the Amex every match now.
Can it start in the SE corner and go all the way around to the SW corner?
It was so big there was about 8 people needed to carry it to the starting position and then pass it along.

Bloody awesome. Well done nsk, bhafc and Mr Bloom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here