Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Withdean to Wembley Banner

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Deserves a thread of its own! Amazing & powerful. Whoever decided on that and contributed - THANK YOU. They’re not just the lyrics to a brilliant new Dunk song but far more than that. I really hope that flag will be a regular at the Amex - anyone know if it’s likely to be? :clap2::bhasign:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've edited the title to what I assume you meant - withdrawn to wembley doesn't quite have the right ring to it. ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've edited the title to what I assume you meant - withdrawn to wembley doesn't quite have the right ring to it. ;)

Haha oops - thanks buddy :)

Withdrawn (from the pitch) does fit too haha

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Loved the Banner! Amazing stuff! Not sure if Wembley written on the flag should be used at the Amex, or if it would fit!? Great thing and well done to those that made it happen.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
WhatsApp Image 2019-04-06 at 09.30.24.jpeg

Not the banner you were talking about but this was at Preston Park station yesterday. Good work NSK

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well done to whoever got that into the stadium. I was asked to put a paper carrier bag in a dumpster at the outer cordon as it was too big.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Well done. Didn't see it myself as was under it

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Yes, well done to those that organised and paid for the banner. Needs to be at the Amex every match now.
Can it start in the SE corner and go all the way around to the SW corner?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The pictures of this flag don't do it justice. When I looked down at it from my seat it looked fookking huge and incredible.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
How do you upload a picture? I'm trying but it keeps saying upload failed.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Absolutely brilliant banner. Looked amazing. Huge respect to the people who organised and paid for it - and a nod to the good people who held it up for the whole stadium to see. :bhasign:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Deserves a thread of its own! Amazing & powerful. Whoever decided on that and contributed - THANK YOU. They’re not just the lyrics to a brilliant new Dunk song but far more than that. I really hope that flag will be a regular at the Amex - anyone know if it’s likely to be? :clap2::bhasign:

Great song. Really catchy, but help needed please; what is the middle line; spent all game trying to listen and fathom it out!! Thanks!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Great song. Really catchy, but help needed please; what is the middle line; spent all game trying to listen and fathom it out!! Thanks!

From Withdean to Wembley and everywhere we go,
BlockING shots and scoring goals
Dunk's one of our own
Dunk's one of our own.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here