Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Idiot who threw the bottle (etc...)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Did anyone see the idiot who was openly drinking in Block 547 who threw the bottle down from the top tier that hit a child on the head ( as we we later told)?

Clearly pissed up and several of us were pointing him out to stewards who were not interested in dealing with it. one guy closer than me had to be restrained from hitting him at which point he left. 15 mins later security came looking for him.
Not seen it reported anywhere as how the victim is.
This in exactly the reason why they won't let drinking in seats.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Did anyone see the idiot who was openly drinking in Block 547 who threw the bottle down from the top tier that hit a child on the head ( as we we later told)?

Clearly pissed up and several of us were pointing him out to stewards who were not interested in dealing with it. one guy closer than me had to be restrained from hitting him at which point he left. 15 mins later security came looking for him.
Not seen it reported anywhere as how the victim is.
This in exactly the reason why they won't let drinking in seats.

Scum

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Saw a couple of brawls outside the stadium after the game, 1 looked like it was Brighton on Brighton

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Saw a couple of brawls outside the stadium after the game, 1 looked like it was Brighton on Brighton

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

There seemed to be quite a lot of anger between our own fans yesterday, one load mouth the row behind was threatening another because he dared to call him out for constantly criticising our team.

There seemed to be quite a lot of stuff coming down on us from the upper tiers

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
There seemed to be quite a lot of anger between our own fans yesterday, one load mouth the row behind was threatening another because he dared to call him out for constantly criticising our team.

There seemed to be quite a lot of stuff coming down on us from the upper tiers

A couple of similar incidents near me, sitting/standing related. All very petty and fuelled by alcohol :rolleyes:

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
With a 'core' fanbase of between 10k and 12k it's safe to say there were a lot of casual followers and day trippers yesterday. Most of whome wish to have enjoyable day out watching the match. There are still a minority of the normal kind of idiots amongst them, who can be seen at most away games. Those who stand in gang ways, or push their way into already overcrowded rows, openly drinking and lobbing unidentified liquids over people sitting below them. It's up to the the stadium staff and authorities to warn the eject these antisocial morons and the club to subsequently ban them from attending future events.

Unfortunately very little attention is paid to this problem. Therefore it will continue, as the purportraiters know they will get away with it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A couple of similar incidents near me, sitting/standing related. All very petty and fuelled by alcohol :rolleyes:

To be fair, it's not normally solely down to alcohol, Gross stupidity is also generally a significant factor

(Despite a couple of morons, great day out though. Did you enjoy yourself :thumbsup:)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Sadly it’s just not alcohol, or is it fashionable to walk around with talcum powder on your top lip?

Can someone enlighten me as to how it makes you feel during the match. Do you know what’s going on or do you just feel like a zombie and act like a prick ?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
There was an idiot outside gate 543 ish who as I walked past hit me in the stomach! I turned round to see who it was (thinking it was someone I knew) but I didn't recognise him and I just stood there for a second confused why he did it, he then said " I'm bored now anyway" and looked away! You get some right dicks out and about on big Albion awaydays.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
There was an idiot outside gate 543 ish who as I walked past hit me in the stomach! I turned round to see who it was (thinking it was someone I knew) but I didn't recognise him and I just stood there for a second confused why he did it, he then said " I'm bored now anyway" and looked away! You get some right dicks out and about on big Albion awaydays.

Bloody hell!:wanker:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
To be fair, it's not normally solely down to alcohol, Gross stupidity is also generally a significant factor

(Despite a couple of morons, great day out though. Did you enjoy yourself :thumbsup:)

Sadly it’s just not alcohol, or is it fashionable to walk around with talcum powder on your top lip?

Can someone enlighten me as to how it makes you feel during the match. Do you know what’s going on or do you just feel like a zombie and act like a prick ?

A bit of the silliness was from non chemically enhanced, liquid fuelled supporters expecting people to remain seated the entire match. But the 'come on then' responses were embarrasing.

Great day out though and the team and support (mainly second half) did us proud.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Have to admit I saw some complete aholes yesterday, would say they all to man fit into the 20-29 age bracket... Some very red faces, which appeared alcohol fuelled and very slurred voices!

I don't mind a drunk, been one myself once or twice, but there were some real knobs there yesterday!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Certainly a row going on on the steps of block 133 at half time. Two of the blokes involved are friends of a friend and have been going since the 80s. Normally chilled out blokes who have been all over the country so whoever wound them up must have been pretty “special”. And another big shout out to the ****s in the same block who I called out for not standing up or moving their legs to let kids through to seats further down. Suspect they had been at the special talc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here