Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

Who do you want to win the Premier League ?

• Liverpool

Votes: 151 61.9%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 93 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Was Man City but has to be Liverpool now after the saltiness and entitlement of their fans yesterday. Truely shocking lack of class from them

Still we have an opportunity to burst their balloons on 12th May

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton

This season, though, Liverpool I guess - I know he's marmite but I quite like Klopp. Not overly fussed but it would be good not to have City celebrating winning the league at the Amex, too

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Another Not Liverpool here..... although now realising City fans don't deserve it.

Of the big 6, I'd rather see Arsenal.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You should put an option “anyone but liverpool “

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Was Man City but has to be Liverpool now after the saltiness and entitlement of their fans yesterday. Truely shocking lack of class from them

Still we have an opportunity to burst their balloons on 12th May

This all over after yesterday and what I’ve read on their forum, ungracious bunch of winkers!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I don't care as long as it goes to the last game ( Us being safe of course) and changes back and forth so I can enjoy the rollercoaster of emotions on their fans faces.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitley Liverpool, I was talking to a City fan who was a bit of a condescending **** and telling me that games like yesterday were a sideshow to them, it was only the Premier League title of the four competitions they are trying to win that was important.

Just reinforced my hope that they lost it, hopefully courtesy of an Albion safe from relegation on the last day of the season :thumbsup:

Can you imagine how much fun that would be?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The laughable thing about Man City is that Sheikh Mansour would walk away in a heatbeat and buy any other of the Top Six, if one of them ever became available on the market. And I reckon deep down City fans probably realise that too.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why? The question is Man.City or Liverpool. There are no other candidates.

The question is actually at the top of the thread, and it says “who do you want to win the Premier league” so, rather than typing the names of all the teams other than Liverpool, I wrote “anyone but Liverpool.”

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Plan B
Lets all go on holiday on the 11th May. Cram 3000 City fans into an otherwise empty stadium and show them the utter disrespect that they showed us.
As that wont work then Plan C. If we can ruin their party then I'm really up for that and believe so are the players. Should they win the title at the Amex then I'm out at 88 minutes, couple of beers and then back for the Albion player parade.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I dislike the Liverpool team and actually quite like the City team, so City for me. However, there has to be some sort of Karma for the ungracious wankery of the City supporters, so lets have Watford lift the FA cup please.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here