Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City forum

el punal

Chatted to loads of City fans on Saturday .

Have to say didn't meet a bad one.

All knowledgeable blokes , complimentary about us and generally a decent laugh.

Same as every previous time have encountered them.

Hope they win the league

I can’t say I have a beef with Man City fans. When I went to the Etihad for our away game last season and, also, on Saturday, I found them to be friendly and complimentary. Unlike some on here, I was amazed at how trouble free it was leaving Wembley. There was no ramming it down your throat, billy-big-bollocks stuff. In fact I found it more peaceful than a post Amex game - I suppose that sort of thing happens when Jesus scores.

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Chatted to loads of City fans on Saturday .

Have to say didn't meet a bad one.

All knowledgeable blokes , complimentary about us and generally a decent laugh.

Same as every previous time have encountered them.

Hope they win the league

Have to say I agree with this. On our way to the Boxpark post game, got chatting to a couple of CIty fans who admitted that they thought that they would "demolish" us, but were impressed at the attitude of the team and extremely complimentary about our support. Seemed to know a lot of our history, our form etc and wished us all the best for staying up. Again on the tube all the City fans we saw were friendly and chatty - easy when you win of course, but was the same up at the Etihad. Others may have had issues but the ones we saw on Saturday were proper football fans.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Blimey, I have never read a thread so angry when their them has just won. What a bunch of entitled prIcks. It would be blooming funny if we stop them winning the league on the last day. That would really make their p!ss boil.:lol:

a kind fan

Banned
May 21, 2020
Can we make live matches better?

Hi, fellow. Sorry for bothering you again. I have to get enough responses to my survey, I am a big fan of the Premier League. I really appreciate the platform because it is a good place where we can share our opinions and fan stories about favorite football teams on it.

I have a plea. Could you help me take the survey about fan experience in the Premier League? It will take you a couple of minutes. Many thanks. The link is here;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...n7UUxoSDl-h5fuOVqiDiiPsg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here