Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City forum

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What an unpleasant bunch of ***** they are. We are a 'disgrace' apparently, deserve to get relegated and our players 'should hang their heads in shame'.

Have to admit, I don't have a clue what they're on about. Arrogant, self-entitled *****. Perhaps they were just embarrassed that we completely outnumbered and out-sung them?

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/semi-final-post-match-thread.339733/

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
With the exception of the red card, I thought the ref was quite generous to us. Makes a change when playing a top6. Maybe he felt he had to make up for the terrible decision in the first half.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Bizarre level of aggressive comments towards our players. Funny that nobody mentioned the 4 dives that Sterling made today, none of which were given as FK's but Sterling wasn't booked.

They really seem to have lost touch of where they come from and think everyone should just roll over for them.

Whinging Northern *****.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a load of ****ing wankers, hope they get **** all apart from the league cup.

Sterling was an embarrassment.

I'd love us to beat them on the last day leaving the tittle in Liverpool's hands and see them weep on the pitch. an nice offside goal scored by someone who had just smacked the shit out of one of their players and got away with it.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What a load of ****ing wankers, hope they get **** all apart from the league cup.

Sterling was an embarrassment.

I'd love us to beat them on the last day leaving the tittle in Liverpool's hands and see them weep on the pitch. an nice offside goal scored by someone who had just smacked the shit out of one of their players and got away with it.

One name, Andone

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
To be fair to them it must be difficult to give any kind of reasonable opinion on the game when most of them weren't even there.

Contrast that with City fans at Wembley who spoke to us, said we were unlucky and all the best for the rest of the season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So one-eyed and aggresive it's almost bizarre. Apparently there were 16 blatant dives by our players! Seriously - WTF?! And of course no mention of the fact that Walker should have walked.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I seem to have been at a different game from the City fans.
16 dives from Brighton players - Anyone other than City fans notice this?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Such a contrast to Sterling, who said we were brilliant.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If we can start the home game against city the way we started the second half today we could potentially piss all over their league title hopes........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I had a read of that too. Do you remember when City fans were down to earth, through thick and thin types? When did they get replaced by these insufferably entitled dullards? Nothing but abuse for us because we didn't just roll over and let their team of FFP-cheating Galacticos humiliate us. They even accuse us of being dirty when they committed twice as many fouls* and should have had a player sent off.

There's not a lot of self awareness there is there? If one team is allowed to be funded by oil money to the point where they can buy full backs that cost more than other teams' stadiums, it's not very surprising that the resulting matches are not a spectacle of Corinthian endeavour is it? If one team buys success at such a level that others can't compete it's also not surprising that even their own fans don't want to bother to go and watch is it?

Our team turned up today. They were hard working, well drilled and committed. They gave their all against overwhelming odds and pushed it close.
Brighton's fans also turned up and gave the match an atmosphere worthy of the occasion. City fans have to admit that they did not play their part. Those that did bother to come made very little noise. They must all be asking themselves what the point of all this success is. They don't seem to having anywhere near as much fun as they did when they watched Shaun Goater lift them through the lower divisions.

I think it would do them a favour if we ground out a result at the Amex that hands the title to Liverpool. They might start to remember that football is about heartbreak and joy in equal parts. Anyone who had to watch the Harlem Globetrotters week after week, month after month, year after year and didn't eventually want the Washington Generals to win a game would be a borderline psychopath.... or Tim Lovejoy.

* - (Even if we discount all the 'fouls' that Glenn bought on the half way line, they still committed more than us).

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I had a read of that too. Do you remember when City fans were down to earth, through thick and thin types? When did they get replaced by these insufferably entitled dullards? Nothing but abuse for us because we didn't just roll over and let their team of FFP-cheating Galacticos humiliate us. They even accuse us of being dirty when they committed twice as many fouls* and should have had a player sent off.

There's not a lot of self awareness there is there? If one team is allowed to be funded by oil money to the point where they can buy full backs that cost more than other teams' stadiums, it's not very surprising that the resulting matches are not a spectacle of Corinthian endeavour is it? If one team buys success at such a level that others can't compete it's also not surprising that even their own fans don't want to bother to go and watch is it?

Our team turned up today. They were hard working, well drilled and committed. They gave their all against overwhelming odds and pushed it close.
Brighton's fans also turned up and gave the match an atmosphere worthy of the occasion. City fans have to admit that they did not play their part. Those that did bother to come made very little noise. They must all be asking themselves what the point of all this success is. They don't seem to having anywhere near as much fun as they did when they watched Shaun Goater lift them through the lower divisions.

I think it would do them a favour if we ground out a result at the Amex that hands the title to Liverpool. They might start to remember that football is about heartbreak and joy in equal parts. Anyone who had to watch the Harlem Globetrotters week after week, month after month, year after year and didn't eventually want the Washington Generals to win a game would be a borderline psychopath.... or Tim Lovejoy.

* - (Even if we discount all the 'fouls' that Glenn bought on the half way line, they still committed more than us).

Every Man City fan should read that. Accurate and true. Well done.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here