Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Propper

Albion21

Feb 21, 2019
I'm a Dutchman and maybe less neutral but I thought he was very good today. Had a couple of great touches and his decision making was almost 100 percent. The way he comes out of tight situations sometimes with backheels and other tricks is a joy to watch. Although needs to create more direct danger.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Funny how football has its opinions. I thought he was poor in key situations today. He lost the ball at key moments and put us under pressure. The final case being, losing the ball in the last 2 mins allowing city off the hook when we needed to launch the ball back into their penalty area.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm a Dutchman and maybe less neutral but I thought he was very good today. Had a couple of great touches and his decision making was almost 100 percent. The way he comes out of tight situations sometimes with backheels and other tricks is a joy to watch. Although needs to create more direct danger.

Ajax scout by any chance:shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Funny how football has its opinions. I thought he was poor in key situations today. He lost the ball at key moments and put us under pressure. The final case being, losing the ball in the last 2 mins allowing city off the hook when we needed to launch the ball back into their penalty area.

I agree. He wasn’t as effective in his role as Bissouma and Stephens were in theirs.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Propper was excellent today as he is most games. He and Bissouma were superb.

Would love the two of them to be our central midfield for the next few years but would expect them both to get interest from top European clubs. Not surprised Ajax are interested.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I agree. He wasn’t as effective in his role as Bissouma and Stephens were in theirs.

Bissouma was great and showed how good he can become. Stephens put in a really good shift and kept the ball as well as some lovely cross field passes. Propper was ok and had some moments, but in my opinion he seems to be the weak link when playing triangles and can run into trouble quite easily. Propper also seems to think the football pitch is 30yards longer than it is. Constantly overhitting forward passes.
....game of opinions.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bissouma was great and showed how good he can become. Stephens put in a really good shift and kept the ball as well as some lovely cross field passes. Proper was ok and had some moments, but in my opinion he seems to be the weak link when playing triangles and can run into trouble quite easily. Propped also seems to think the football pitch is 30yards longer than it is. Constantly overhitting forward passes.

I often feel the same, but know I’m in a lonely NSC club of two with you, with Propper worshipped.

Stephens just sitting, with two quality ACM’s/allrounders with pace in front of him, would be my preferred three next season. Bissouma is raw, but gives all the signs of getting better and better.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
I thought, Propper and Stephens had good games for them today. The problem is that their good games are still not good enough to compete with many midfield in the prem. It's not that they fight put the effort it but just not quite good enough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here