Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed.

And we also have the safety net of the Newcastle game as well - in which a win would probably see us safe anyway.

It's about time we beat Bournemouth on home pitch.

Bournemouth remind me of Leyton Orient in the dark days, a tinpot club we seem incapable of beating in a league game, unfortunately they have a very irritiating and excellent smug manager too.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Cardiff game really is now a *Must Not Lose* for us.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Colin will have his players just slightly motivated and up for the game

Probably take them training in Preston Park on some such location tomorrow too

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With an incredibly supportive owner who’s bankrolled the players bought.

Wilson 3 million, how much was Brooks? Cook, a free from us. They have spent big money on some players but they have a style that entertains whatever the result and it seems that their recruitment is light years ahead of ours, is it really all down to how much they pay players?

Off the top of my head I can think of two games where we took the lead, Howe made changes and they came back to win one game and draw the other, no doubting he has much more nous at this level than Hughton, well imo anyway.

I think, again from memory, that we have lost every game where Bournemouth have taken the lead in the head to heads with our respective managers.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wilson 3 million, how much was Brooks? Cook, a free from us. They have spent big money on some players but they have a style that entertains whatever the result and it seems that their recruitment is light years ahead of ours, is it really all down to how much they pay players?

Off the top of my head I can think of two games where we took the lead, Howe made changes and they came back to win one game and draw the other, no doubting he has much more nous at this level than Hughton, well imo anyway.

I think, again from memory, that we have lost every game where Bournemouth have taken the lead in the head to heads with our respective managers.

The stats show that Bmuff are one of the largest net spenders in Europe since their promotion. Last summer alone they spent on one of the stars of the WC, Lerma at £25m.

The Bmuff fans keep laughing that they spend on players, whilst we spend on infrastructure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here