Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephen’s

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I thought he was absolutely superb today passing was excellent and sharp in the tackle his ditractors should be eating a dollop of humble pie tonight along with knockeart and dunk who were also a wonderful example of determination and effort I truly hope they can all take on the performance into the next few games and inspire them to greater efforts next season

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I thought he was absolutely superb today passing was excellent and sharp in the tackle his ditractors should be eating a dollop of humble pie tonight along with knockeart and dunk who were also a wonderful example of determination and effort I truly hope they can all take on the performance into the next few games and inspire them to greater efforts next season

I am a critic of DS, but today he showed how good he can be... maintaining that level is alway key... come on Dale, dominate against Bournemouth...!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Quick. Edit the apostrophe out the title or you won't get any sensible replies!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stephens and Bissouma both fantastic today. Stephens did a great job protecting his back 4 and rarely conceded possession, which is particularly admirable when you consider the lack of time and outlet he often found himself with.

D

Deleted member 2719

Stephens was awesome. He really does play a sweet long pass. The midfield as a three complimented each other nicely today

I agree.

Bissouma's drive should put him on the team sheet first every week with knocky, they are a handful for any side, but I fear Chris will see it as a inexperienced and a liability.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'll happyily have a slice of humble pie as he had a good game, got some good tackles in, not a day to say more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here