Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Lineker

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Glenn Hoddle used to clean the Spurs cockerel when he was an apprentice.
He is a pundit tonight on BT Sport.

Lineker, " you wouldn't be cleaning the cockerel now would you, not with your ticker, I bet you are pleased you managed to stay alive long enough to see this wonderful new stadium".
No reply from Hoddle.

He really is a prick. Hoddle should have thrown his chair at him and walked off. Now that would have been funny.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Glenn Hoddle used to clean the Spurs cockerel when he was an apprentice.
He is a pundit tonight on BT Sport.

Lineker, " you wouldn't be cleaning the cockerel now would you, not with your ticker, I bet you are pleased you managed to stay alive long enough to see this wonderful new stadium".
No reply from Hoddle.

Seriously ? Kinell. What a jug-eared CJTC.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So I did hear that right then! Lineker has lost the plot. There's been a few very odd things coming out from him (verbally...) that make me wonder about his mental state.

"It's a blistering Match of the Day tonight, with seven matches featuring 2 teams fighting to be top and 3 desperate to avoid the drop! We've 24 goals in all, including a genuine Goal of the Season contender. So join us here on BBC1 at 10:30, right after the News, you bunch of *****."

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"It's a blistering Match of the Day tonight, with seven matches featuring 2 teams fighting to be top and 3 desperate to avoid the drop! We've 24 goals in all, including a genuine Goal of the Season contender. So join us here on BBC1 at 10:30, right after the News, you bunch of *****."

Love to know what the viewing figures are for the first showing each week (not the figures which include later iplayer views).

Bugger all I suspect, compared to the days before Sky. Such a crap programme in every way.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Not sure how Gary is going to explain away another dull and toothless performance from the usually imperious City.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Considering who was playing I thought that was no better than the SF and did not live up to the hype, not once was I excited or on edge for either side, I watched it purely because I thought it would be a really good match.
But no mention that it was poor only that Manchester City were, once again, below par.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here