saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well....

62f7881097ee3e03b6027d63dede2f22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
All this ‘City were rubbish’ thing - ‘City had an off day’ etc - very little mention of the part we played in CAUSING that.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jenas just said "Brighton can bring you down to their level"

Wanker.

Sooooooo wrong. He’s confusing us with the anti football of Warnock and Dyche.

We played decent football on the deck today, and DID NOT go for the long throw in and strong arm tactics of those 2 awful clubs.

So very proud of the squad today, especially AK, AJ, Bissouma, Stephens, Dunk and Duffy.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
As usual, laughable analysis from the experts.
Our energy and resilience disputed City and that’s why they didn’t look great.
Proud of the Albion today.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Lineker is a jug eared c***.

I thought CH got is tactics fairly well spot on. If you hadn't conceded so early it might have been a different outcome. And as for the 'non sending off' that was an awful decision.

Good luck in your last few games
I hope BHA stay up and think you will.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Well we cant all spend billions on players and play like City , the pundits have a real hard time understanding City have bought their success with deep pockets while teams like Brighton cant compete financially.

I would love to see how Pep gets on if he was manager of say Burton Albion .... he has always had money to buy who ever he likes lets see how he copes on a league 1 clubs budget , wouldn't be so hyped up then would he.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It really doesn't usually bother me but tonight I am fuming, don't think I have heated such disingenuous crap in all my life.
People need to get onto social media in numbers and call these clowns out.
We know when we are crap and out played but today we were very good and a bit unlucky.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Lineker is a jug eared c***.

I thought CH got is tactics fairly well spot on. If you hadn't conceded so early it might have been a different outcome. And as for the 'non sending off' that was an awful decision.

Good luck in your last few games
I hope BHA stay up and think you will.

I think you'll get the domestic treble but will fall short to Barcelona or Juventus in the Champions League. Good luck in that - would like to see Pep win it - a very decent man and how he's moulded that side together who always respects the opposition. You looked shattered though.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
The Jug Eared One is an ungracious ****, who was frustrated because his 2 preferred scenarios didn't occur. They were

A. Citeh win by a 100 goals and we can all hail Pep and the Arab billions

B. The plucky underdog gets an unexpected result.

He really is a ****, unable to recognise what actually happened on the pitch today. And as for Shearer, words fail me.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It really doesn't usually bother me but tonight I am fuming, don't think I have heated such disingenuous crap in all my life.
People need to get onto social media in numbers and call these clowns out.
We know when we are crap and out played but today we were very good and a bit unlucky.

Nah f*ck em. You are 100% right, we know when we are crap, and we have been in recent games, and we haven't shied away from admiting it, but today we showed the value in our approach. Pundits aren't interested in the nuance of that, if we threw ourselves at the game and lost 4 - 0 we'd have got more praise, they only care about the 90 of the game they just watched and it's entertainment value, they don't care about a consistent principled approach to the game.

We did ourselves proud, and for me, we showed what you get from discipline and a cool head. The pundits might have wanted a -caution to the wind- kind of game from us today, but I'm more than happy with a good example of why we play the way we play and the opportunities it gives you. Didn't pay off today, but I'm reminded not to knock our careful, mindful way of playing, because if we can take it to the wire against City in a cup semi, then we can get something from any game playing the way we do.

Couldn't be more proud for today, and confident going forward.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The Jug Eared One is an ungracious ****, who was frustrated because his 2 preferred scenarios didn't occur. They were

A. Citeh win by a 100 goals and we can all hail Pep and the Arab billions

B. The plucky underdog gets an unexpected result.

He really is a ****, unable to recognise what actually happened on the pitch today. And as for Shearer, words fail me.

At least it was only at the end, keown did it right through the match.
How dare we even dare to turn up.
BBC lost the PL and they should lose the FA Cup, absolute appalling punditry and Lineker is a total pissmidget.
Ex pro's, I was so much better than this, look at me, I wish I was still playing.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
All a bunch of wankers. We’ve all know for ages the standard of punditry on BBC and MOTD is dire and they’ve proven it tonight.

I cannot believe they haven’t given us any credit for stopping the best team this country has ever seen play their normal game.

**** em all, we know how good we were.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
At least it was only at the end, keown did it right through the match.
How dare we even dare to turn up.
BBC lost the PL and they should lose the FA Cup, absolute appalling punditry and Lineker is a total pissmidget.
Ex pro's, I was so much better than this, look at me, I wish I was still playing.

He did give Knocky MOTM tho.....a refreshingly different choice

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
It is the only live football they get, they wanted a 6-0 City masterclass to swoon over, they didn't get it because we didn't let them.
I think we ruined the BBC wankfest party and they didn't like it.
Fuk em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here